Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit -- He Wanted Me to F*** Up Fan Club Honcho - TMZ

Re: Morrissey wants to harm DavidT according to former bodyguard

Somehow having trouble picturing Morrissey begging some random guy to work for him & generally having conversations with the hired staff. Good try Bradley but you made your Moz a little too chatty to be credible.

By this post I believe they know someone on solo will find him and post info, screen grabs and the like. Moz using solo for info is how I would see it.

Moz using solo, that's funny

This is a very strange one. One or both should file and sort it in court, but it is hard to see how this TTY update would play well in front of a judge.

Ricky Gervais does this type of shaming on Twitter to those deemed to have offended, precisely to get his fans on the case. The intention there seems to be to bully by proxy. This TTY statement has a similar feel. It looks very much like harassment, and that's without a crafty lawyer involved.

When Noel Fielding's nonsense show Luxury Comedy got a bad review a year or two ago, he told his fans on twitter to go after the reviewer, saying "fly my pretties". Somehow a young girl was targeted when she tweeted her dislike of the show, and she tried to commit suicide.

It ended up being a PR disaster for Fielding and his account was taken over by management for some time.

It is set up as a 'fan site' but over the years I think it has created an example that practically defines astroturfing.

They can always pull Julia up on the stand and ask her how much involvement she has in these posts.

are you?

unless it's signed by someone other than the site editor I'm going to assume it's written by the site editor.

This is public information. Julia/dba/TrueToYou.net is responsible for what she posts on her site (just as David is responsible for what he posts here). There is nothing illegal about publishing public information. My doctor looked at my FaceBook, and she was concerned about certain things. It was public information, though, and I think I've locked that shit down as much as I can now. So, f*** Brad HawkSteyn/Springy.

user_26118_DYNTYT8Q.jpg

P.S. Do you have any doubt that she'd fall on the sword for Morrissey?

Last edited:
This is public information. Julia/dba/TrueToYou.net is responsible for what she posts on her site (just as David is responsible for what he posts here). There is nothing illegal about publishing public information. My doctor looked at my FaceBook, and she was concerned about certain things. It was public information, though, and I think I've locked that shit down as much as I can now. So, f*** Brad HawkSteyn/Springy.

View attachment 32460

It's called ethics...
To assume he had this information posted for any other reason than the harassment of Steyn is laughable.

I'm not going to harass him, but I'm completely amoral. "I really don't know, and I really don't care..." What would be gained by harassing the guy? It would be a waste of my time. If others want to, well, have-a-go. They can go scorched earth on him, and I don't have any f***s left to give. Julia Riley posted it, not Morrissey, and, again, it's public information. Wee!!!

hounds.gif

David T works tirelessly for the Morrissey fan community, and ity's not HE who Morrissey should be ommiting from he's concerts, it shopuld be the likes of 'self-appointed' fan's leader, Chris Wilde, the vile Paul Rhodes, Pathetic Stephen, oh, and that's without mentioning, the 'Mongfestrers, lead by new superfan David Lewin, and his downtrodden g/f, smelly michelle. It is these that ought to be banished, not the good guys.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom