Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit -- He Wanted Me to F*** Up Fan Club Honcho - TMZ

Re: Morrissey wants to harm DavidT according to former bodyguard

Somehow having trouble picturing Morrissey begging some random guy to work for him & generally having conversations with the hired staff. Good try Bradley but you made your Moz a little too chatty to be credible.

So is the guy suing for wrongful termination? He worked three tours and left them? why was he hired again? What am I missing here?

So is the guy suing for wrongful termination? He worked three tours and left them? why was he hired again? What am I missing here?

Yeah that confused me too.

I understand his angry feelings. We all have these from time to time. But I personally would like to hire someone to punish and beat Mozzer up for making such a negative and dreadful record as Word Pees with ill chosen disrespectful words as lyrics full of doggerel.
He can do better. So do I.

It seems we got it all wrong! We were thinking of David when we read that either Morrissey wanted to physically hurt him or someone Morrissey hired is spreading the lie that Morrissey wanted to hurt David, but all the time it's Morrissey who is the victim here and he bears no responsibility whatsoever! Ooh, and Morrissey has used it to make another sly dig at David too. What a surprise!!!

I'm a bit confused here, was DavidT even at the San Jose show? In fact, do they mean the Santa Ana show where reportedly DavidT was asked to leave?

If Morrissey had any class, let alone basic decency, he should have said "Someone I hired is spreading the lie that I asked him to physically hurt or even kill David Tseng. This is completely false and my lawyers are dealing with it. My apologies to David Tseng that a man I once hired is saying such things. Morrissey".
But he couldn't, could he?
You get the feeling Morrissey wants David to apologise to Morrissey for the whole thing.

''This is pop music...it's fun and makes me smile''

If that's all his music does for you, then maybe you're just not on the same wavelength as many many other fans of his. Whatever happened to ''Songs that saved your life''? Sure his music COULD be categorised as pop, but if it's as throwaway as you suggest to you then I just don't think you're getting it.

No, it's more than that to me, I have Morrissey tattoos...but it's not a religion, as I said. Being a fan and having something change your life does not make the artist perfect or beyond critics. I get it. I get it more than you. I just get the rest of life also...

I'm a bit confused here, was DavidT even at the San Jose show? In fact, do they mean the Santa Ana show where reportedly DavidT was asked to leave?

The two events have nothing to do with each other. TMZ added the San Jose story to make the claim seem somehow retaliatory (and to get more clicks, of course). The average person reading the TMZ article would probably surmise that DT had something to do with the stage rush.

If Morrissey had any class, let alone basic decency, he should have said "Someone I hired is spreading the lie that I asked him to physically hurt or even kill David Tseng. This is completely false and my lawyers are dealing with it. My apologies to David Tseng that a man I once hired is saying such things. Morrissey".
You get the feeling Morrissey wants David to apologise to Morrissey for the whole thing.

That is just a perfect way to describe it. That is a professional response and stays neutral and matter of fact, without emotion. If I was a lawyer for morrissey, really, I'd tell him to shut his f***ing mouth and let me handle this.

David Tseng has done no harm as I see it but Peter Finan and Kewpie are two shameful figures who for some weird reason were trusted with a job they cannot handle. They should be sacked and forever live in shame. Karma is a bitch and they will find that out sooner or later. Kewpie call people this and that despite those people being known when it comes to names and whereabouts yet Kewpie does not dare to come out of her anonymous existance and stand up for what she has done and said. Keyboard warriors are the biggest cowards of all.

"This David Tseng irks me greatly", I sighed. "Do you think we could possibly...hurt him?"
Johnny Marr smacks his fist into an open palm, like Robin to my Batman, and in that moment, it's all I need: "Don't worry Moz - we're gonna get 'im!"

I have engaged with this site for more than 14 years.
I don't say lots.
In all that time, I've never had a post controlled, censored, deleted or the such.
I choose to say what i do, I own it and am grateful for the ability to do so.
If Moz engaged with modern media and communicated more with his fans, I might not need wade through this site's unpleasant side. I have no issue coming somewhere 'so low' as the person we all come here for seldom communicates, leaves us for literally years, still doesn't have the common courtesy to say: I cancelled tours as I was ill.... I'm ok.... Etc.... Instead we get an ocd set of posts about chart position and some loon making false accusations....
Still no comment about health... And David is the one with a problem???
I've met Moz numerous times, but I truly can't understand the person he is today compared to the times I met him in the 80s, 90s and beyond...
Sigh.
FWD

Last edited:
funny m.v. id like to see that to. the only thing i dont get and am confused by is the rehiring though there could be reasons we just dont know about but thats weird. not saying it means anything but it does seem like a poor choice but ya know who does the hiring, not morrissey i dont think.

I agree that David (who has done such an amazing job of persevering in the face of Morrissey's wrath) has often erred on the side of allowing obvious, abusive trolls to endlessly attack users here. The damage done isn't necessarily to Morrissey's character but to the site itself. I have no problem with folks who don't like Morrissey's work expressing their views, but folks who spend all day every day attacking users really should be dumped immediately. The experiment in absolute online freedom ended years ago, and the verdict was overwhelming: trolls serve no earthly purpose.

Just a bit of sensible moderation over the years would have made such a big difference.

This is a fantastic post.

That comment would have made him "look" more innocent. The comment he made is narcissistic and that is a sign to the investigators. I realize he could be narcissistic and the allegations could be false, but why give the investigators any fuel at all? His statement really shows what a bubble he lives in.

"It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me."

This is totally wrong Steven , I have learnt so much about The Smiths and you thanks to this Site. There are so many positive comments about you posted here , yes some negative too but that is part of the game. Dont you think so ? Come on Steve.......

Cheers Moz

moz the thug

omg , i am so shocked, moz asking somebody to hurt another human being ? i cannot believe it for any instance #TREATMELIKEAHUMANBEING

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom