Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig Ericson is the founder and CEO of Rise Records which belongs to BMG since 2015. It is also home of Tiger Army.

Wow, Moz looks cool and happy!
Would be great if he finally could make a deal and found a label boss who gives him some credit and trust.
With the concerts planned, the 25.000 tickets sold for Mexico city in two days, and his statement songs for a new album already written, maybe there are happy times ahead for him and for us fans! :thumb:

Crykey! I reckon Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy can move right next door to John 4fooken Maher now in Portland, Oregon and play basketball in John 4fooken Maher's backyard court! I don't think Uncle Steve will move because Portland gets cold in the winter and I know lil' Sammy would never leave LA.

That record company shark looks like Penn from Penn and Teller.

That jacket is terrible. He looks like a cheesy Vegas lounge act, or a magician who's lost his rabbit.

Avoid him like the plague Craig. He's a horrible little creature full stop.
Best thing I ever did in my entire career was sacking him from Harvest records.

Steve Barnett
Harvest Records CEO.

(apologies I nixed my post as I saw the anon one) FWD.

This is the beginning of a beautiful musical relationship. :highfive:
I hope so. But iIf they have signed, I wonder what the odds are that Moz will be selling 'f*** Rise Records' T-shirts and bitching about Ericson before the end of the year.

Where would you find a jacket like that? and why?

Only Moz can wear that and look cool.
Whenever he wears anything different or out of style considered by the average observer it immediately becomes cool cause he can do it. Anybody else would look ridiculous.

Where would you find a jacket like that? and why?

It looks like charityshopsarchie in a size too big :eek:
Check out the designer missing button :tiphat:
Diesel would never see him step out looking like this, I wonder if they've split up ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Poor bastard. He looks like he has no idea what misery would lay in store for him if he signs Morrissey to a record deal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom