Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BLOOD, MORRISSEY HEART" (April 26, 2021)

I reckon California Son is at wrestling every week at the Maya in Moz Angeles. I reckon you people are so lost. I reckon Morrissey is a common last name in America. I reckon this isn't news. I reckon you people are pathetic. I reckon California Son always wanted to develop his own wrestling league in his golden years, but the money he is getting from you loony sociopath foreigners by just sitting on his ass on the beach in Malibu getting a suntan is better. he doesn't live in LA fake airbnb flower house altrichahham beach mouth northern base chipper curry colour inn n nn nn nn n n n n it.

Now this I actually liked. Mozzer and wrestling? Beautiful combination.

Google alerts on refresh. The thinnest of references...
The Skinniest of comments...
D1F4C8D4-6CE5-4A8D-ABF5-04508CE58E00.jpeg

I reckon California Son is at wrestling every week at the Maya in Moz Angeles. I reckon you people are so lost. I reckon Morrissey is a common last name in America. I reckon this isn't news. I reckon you people are pathetic. I reckon California Son always wanted to develop his own wrestling league in his golden years, but the money he is getting from you loony sociopath foreigners by just sitting on his ass on the beach in Malibu getting a suntan is better. he doesn't live in LA fake airbnb flower house altrichahham beach mouth northern base chipper curry colour inn n nn nn nn n n n n it.

Thanks, I had not seen that clip before. This is why you're my favourite insider for all things Morrissey.

MORRISSEY BLOOD, MORRISSEY HEART

First shared on a FB group I believe.
Morrissey - synonymous with Impact Wrestling.
FWD.

That must be the tough kid who sometimes swallows nails. This was funny. I could totally see Mozzer being into wrestling..but more the 80s-90s gang...Superly Snuka, British Bulldogs, Rougeau Brothers.

This is a scene where they were going to appear on University Challenge, a highbrow, quiz show, and Rik was asking Neil to test him.

Morrissey IS synonymous with impact wrestling to me.
didnt M and the whole gang not go to a wrestling show a few years ago,think it was mexican style wrestling,or did i dream this.

This is a scene where they were going to appear on University Challenge, a highbrow, quiz show, and Rik was asking Neil to test him.

i actually watched that episode the night it was aired,a long time ago in a galaxy close to home.
scumbag college oxford.

didnt M and the whole gang not go to a wrestling show a few years ago,think it was mexican style wrestling,or did i dream this.

All the men I know are obsessed with wrestling. It's more boring than the Marvel universe, but at least I vaguely understand the plot.

All the men I know are obsessed with wrestling. It's more boring than the Marvel universe, but at least I vaguely understand the plot.
just tell them its fake and you will see grown men cry.agree on the marvel universe,worst thing to happen to cinema in the last 20 years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom