Morrissey belt buckle

sistasheila

tjekket
does anyone have seen moz belt buckle on sale? saw one at flickr
i wonder if you could make one yourself like getting the individual letters and knit it on..probably not,eh?
ahvent seen them on ebay until now..or i overlook them?

Last edited:
Last edited:
"A Hard days night" shop in Cavern walks, Liverpool, used to have some very nice belt buckles...dunno if they do Mail order..... not sure of an e-mail site....but may be worth a try.....

"A Hard days night" shop in Cavern Walks, Liverpool, used to have some very nice belt buckles. dunno if they do Mail order. not sure of an e-mail site, but may be worth a try.

sistasheila lives in Germany.
She might google search the shop info.

"A Hard days night" shop in Cavern walks, Liverpool, used to have some very nice belt buckles...dunno if they do Mail order..... not sure of an e-mail site....but may be worth a try.....
yes i will have a look online
but when i will finally visit manchester (hopefully on the tour next year) I will take also a trip to liverpool for sure( how far is it from manchester by train?not thaaat far isnt it?)..
.Im just reading a book(fiction) that is based in liverpool....its a bit naughty to say the least:D

I like the belt buckle but wish it just had the M on it. That would be a little nicer. I like things that are a little less obvious.

I like the belt buckle but wish it just had the M on it. That would be a little nicer. I like things that are a little less obvious.
yeah..a single M is nice too tbtw a lot of singers go by the name of M so they will never know if you could maybe a fan of...madonna *hides*:p or if you see a yourself as a "macho";)

yeah..a single M is nice too tbtw a lot of singers go by the name of M so they will never know if you could maybe a fan of...madonna *hides*:p or if you see a yourself as a "macho";)

But it works for me since my last name begins with M... but I could be the Macho Madonna. She is looking creepy.

yes i will have a look online
but when i will finally visit manchester (hopefully on the tour next year) I will take also a trip to liverpool for sure( how far is it from manchester by train?not thaaat far isnt it?)..
.Im just reading a book(fiction) that is based in liverpool....its a bit naughty to say the least:D

OOPS!! Sorry sistasheila!
I got my Beatles songs mixed up....The store is actually called "From me to you".
I have just looked at their website, and they only have smiths t shirts at the moment...but I HAVE saw a Meat is murder buckle, and a Union Jack flag belt buckle with Morrisseys name across it in the store...
Liverpool is about 35 miles from Manchester by train. and I thouroghly recommend a visit!
(...If You ever do stop over, I would be happy to show you around the parts that the tourists miss out on!!)!!
sorry about getting the shop name wrong!!:o

Ps....whats the book called???( if you don't mind me asking....)

Back
Top Bottom