Morrissey bans Morrissey-solo.com owner davidt from concerts for life

Arse of the world sends the links:

Two separate sources:

Morrissey bans superfan for life - WENN.com via Toronto Sun
Morrissey Slaps Concert Ban On Website Owner - WENN via ContactMusic

Morrissey has taken extraordinary action against the owner of a fan website by banning him for life from the singer's concerts.

The former The Smiths frontman declared war on Morrissey-solo.com after owner David Tseng refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves.

The singer stepped up his campaign against the forum last month by taking to the stage during a show in England wearing a T-shirt printed with the words: "F**k Morrissey-solo.com".

Tseng was shocked when Morrissey's security guards ejected him from a concert in Copenhagen, Denmark on Monday - and now it's emerged the Suedehead hitmaker has banned Tseng from all of his gigs because of his "poisonous" website.

A spokeswoman for the Morrissey tour tells WENN, "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

Last edited by a moderator:
You're such a little punk. You really are. I've trashed "you". Who are "you"? "bored" is your "real" name? No, it's not, is it. So, you look stupid, yet again. And hey, you know, what comes around goes around. Do you really think people are going to allow you to trash Morrissey and you not get it back? You're not only a punk, you're naive.

You still haven't commented on the fact that the Hollywood Bowl audio was illegally shared here, on this very website, on the very forums THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MODERATING. The user "!Viva Hate!" brags about leaking it openly and there he is, heavily involved in "GIF Wars". Do you see how ridiculous you are?

Again, you have failed. Kewpie is on your side, while Hugh and Morrissey is on mine.

I did comment on it. Go back and read. I'm not going to repeat myself.

No, bored is not my real name. Is anonymous your real name? You sure do post a lot here. More than everyone else combined.

You're my hero. Let's be friends.

"Morrissey's tour spokesperson went on to add that any confirmed members of Mr. Tseng's vile site are also being considered for lifetime concert bans. Stings are currently being planned at pre-show drinks meetup locations."

I'm not a public figure and you sit here an trash me. You are doing exactly what you don't want to have happen to Morrissey.

If you have any evidence of what you speak, please post it or it didn't happen.

As far as the rest of your enraged babble... "cool story bro"

Hey "bro", you open the flood gates, now you want to close them? Good luck. You get what you deserve.

Morrissey is by FAR his own worst enemy.

This place can be a cesspool, but there ARE gems to be found (though sometimes you have to swim through a ton of shit to grab them). But that’s the internet for you. You learn to sort the wheat from the chaff. When it comes down to it, this site (and its alternatives, like allyouneedismorrissey.com) all serve to get people talking about Morrissey.

I thought the T-shirts were wickedly amusing, if adolescent. And a surprisingly saavy PR move on Morrissey’s part. He got his name in the press (which he loves, as we know), but he also boosted this site’s web hits (and those of the alternative sites, I'm sure), which gives him even MORE exposure. When they say nothing, Morrissey--nothing lovely, nothing cruel--that's when you should be distressed.

Hey "bro", you open the flood gates, now you want to close them? Good luck. You get what you deserve.

Oh no. I've made points I stand behind wholeheartedly on the internet. How will I ever stop the deluge?

Glad we are both "bro". I feel a bromance about to happen.

Funny ... Mozzer acting more and more childish with age. I have met David a few times over a decade ago and various gigs.... David is as menacing as Mother Teresa!

I love this website (despite all its flaws - but hey, that's freedom of speech) but I do have to say that if I were David T, I would feel obliged to pull the plug on the site. When your hero bans you for life it is time to move on and find another hero. Face it, Morrissey is a shadow of his former self. HE IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. I really do dread another album of weak material.

This site has been for me the main source for any news on morrissey ever since the site launched. I'm with those who think that morrissey's career would have been even worse off if this site hadn't kept the fans up to date with new releases, tour happenings etc.

The quality of morrissey's music and lyrics have been going downhill for years (since 1995 without a few exceptions). Life is a pigsty was the last decent effort for me. The b-sides after you are the quarry are really b-quality. For some reason I still bought all of those offerings. The "new" songs boring and yet morrissey wonders why he does not chart anymore.

If this news really is correct and comes directly from morrissey, I'd like to see this site shut down. Not because of giving into morrissey's antics but to show what his musical life will be without support.

Alternatively, delete all the tour reports, and all the news on morrissey's doing, and just not post any news on him. I'd be interested in seeing how it would affect his so called career. His "official" channel of brainwashing is truly sad and pathetic. For a grown man he seems to finally have lost his common sense; unless of course he needs to resort to this sort of tactic to get any publicity.

Some people are just not worth your time, effort and help. If they wish to alienate friends then grant them their wishes.

David, I hope you realize that you can spend your time, energy and money much better than supporting a man who insults people at will and can't seem to handle hardly any criticism aimed at him at all.

I wish you all a happy life.

But Morrissey can say mean spirited things about everyone else right? Morrissey wants people dead. He wants heads on platters, he wants people to die in hotel fires and car crashes.

But Morrissey doesn't go to their fan websites to say those things. He could be an ass, but it's his stage and his name...

I could use some caffeine.

No, bored is not my real name. Is anonymous your real name? You sure do post a lot here. More than everyone else combined.

OK. Done. We're Friends. But with friends like you, who needs enemies?

Oh, and I've been posting a lot because I'm passionately in favor of David's ban and I did really care about David and this website. But I think he deserved it. You can't go around this world banning people, posting horrible things, allow horrible things to be posted and not expect to be banned one day. This ban is a big win for the little people who are not strong enough to fight and obviously a win for Morrissey.

And don't worry about me posting here a lot because you believe in "free speech", right, prick? Make up your mind! See how ridiculous you are?

But Morrissey doesn't go to their fan websites to say those things. He could be an ass, but it's his stage and his name...

I could use some caffeine.

Right, he says it on the radio or in the press where it will not only get to the fans websites it will also get to this website and many others. The difference is he does it in a more cowardice way because he does it from a distance and has someone else deliver the message.

Additionally, people that say things here should realistically believe that the audience of their posts is nothing more than the other members. Morrissey specifically says horrific things about people he doesn't like and in return he can't deal with things like "Wow, that song sucks." or "Morrissey was in top form tonight and his voice was amazing.

You're part of what you perceive is the problem. The problem is this site. You're here. That means the problem is in part... you.

You're such a little punk. You really are. I've trashed "you". Who are "you"? "bored" is your "real" name? No, it's not, is it. So, you look stupid, yet again. And hey, you know, what comes around goes around. Do you really think people are going to allow you to trash Morrissey and you not get it back? You're not only a punk, you're naive.

You still haven't commented on the fact that the Hollywood Bowl audio was illegally shared here, on this very website, on the very forums THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MODERATING. The user "!Viva Hate!" brags about leaking it openly and there he is, heavily involved in "GIF Wars". Do you see how ridiculous you are?

Again, you have failed. Kewpie is on your side, while Hugh and Morrissey is on mine.

:rofl: I have a friend who lives in Chicago who literally has two bumps on the back of his head from calcium deposits or something where the horns would go if he were the devil. You'd laugh your ass off if I told you his name.

This is all a storm in a DavidT cup.
To all those claiming Morrissey is a c*** and you hate him.... Yeah, right.
You'll all be back.

Oh no. I've made points I stand behind wholeheartedly on the internet. How will I ever stop the deluge?

Glad we are both "bro". I feel a bromance about to happen.

Don't make me laugh, bro, I'm trying to be angry with you!

Want to get together to watch a game sometime? ;)

And don't worry about me posting here a lot because you believe in "free speech", right, prick? Make up your mind! See how ridiculous you are?

You're such an idiot.

I was making a joke that there are numerous people posting as Anonymous but attributing all of them to you.

If your relax a bit and unclench your O for a few minutes you might start to understand sarcasm.

You are free to post here and post what you want as long as it doesn't violate the TOS. I encourage you to do so. Without you I'd have to hang out on reddit.

Bollocks to the lot of you that have turned your back on Morrissey. I hope to God that you don't go to any of his concerts in the future because i'll be able to get closer to the front!!!!!

Sod ya!!!

Morrissey, it really is time to GET OFF THE STAGE! YOU SILLY OLD MAN!

Don't make me laugh, bro, I'm trying to be angry with you!

Want to get together to watch a game sometime? ;)

If the NFL actually has a season I can set aside a disagreement on an internet site.

It will work out well if you like the Patriots, Browns, Ravens or Cowboys. We can definitely argue about more inane shit. I hate those teams.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom