Morrissey banned in Utah?

pagnani32

140.6 Bad Assness!
Anyone ever hear about Morrissey having a "personal moment" on stage in Utah and being banned for it? Some time in the 80's? Is this why he never comes to Utah in concert?

No I didn't register just to ask that question. I was a member before and got sick of all generally rude people on this forum. It's been a while since I have been on this forum but I still see that people are still just as ignorant as before. Lets see you probably have something idiodic and maybe even quite clever to say about Utah and blah blah blah. Believe me I've heard it all before. I just heard a rumor and wanted to know if someone has an answer to my question. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

Morrissey played Utah as recently as 2002, so if he ever had a "personal moment" back in the 80s then all has been forgiven. ;)

this board has improved greatly since it changed to a registered only format. Now it's just like any online community but with enough edginess to keep itself from becoming much too boring..

The Utah comment was harmless. If this place is too rough for you, then i would reckon the World Wide Web is too rough for you.

By the way, from what I've heard, UTAH sucks. But then again, i'm from Michigan and currently reside in a hyped-up, very commercial, yuppie city.

It's not that I'm making a rude comment, I'm simply making an observation.

Thanks, I'll try to calm it down a bit. I guess I just came into it with my gaurd up, sorry about the freak out. And yes parts of Utah do suck,

Puddle said:
this board has improved greatly since it changed to a registered only format. Now it's just like any online community but with enough edginess to keep itself from becoming much too boring..

The Utah comment was harmless. If this place is too rough for you, then i would reckon the World Wide Web is too rough for you.

By the way, from what I've heard, UTAH sucks. But then again, i'm from Michigan and currently reside in a hyped-up, very commercial, yuppie city.

It's not that I'm making a rude comment, I'm simply making an observation.

thats funny I heard Utah's cool and Michigan sucks :confused:

Tex said:
thats funny I heard Utah's cool and Michigan sucks :confused:

Since Michigan is so cold we have a lot of fat people... and depressed people *sigh*. You go to Bay City or Saginaw you find the families of Polish Immigrants. In Detroit most of my favorite areas are the black places. Near Lansing you find an extreme variety of the rich, the poor, and bad modern artists. Traverse City is full of annoying little rich folk and the occasional hippy infestation. The Upper Peninsula is very traditional and fairly comfortable if you don't mind having to eat deer meat to maintain warmth in the winter. During summer us Michiganders often will emerge from our dens to enjoy 3-4 months of warmth and only 65 of those days are sunny.

I did say only parts of Utah suck, and by that I mean the military base parts that you can't get to. On the other hand if you love to ski and the winter sports stuff then Northen Utah is pretty sweet, if you love the outdoor sports like rock climbing and canyoneering and hiking then Southern Utah is awesome. I would recommend seeing Zions Canyon, or the San Rafel Swell for some rock climbing. I personally prefer the Southern Utah area. I do have a cousin from Michigan, he tells me that it sucks all the time but I would have no idea about that.

Sir Alec said:
Since Michigan is so cold we have a lot of fat people... and depressed people *sigh*. You go to Bay City or Saginaw you find the families of Polish Immigrants. In Detroit most of my favorite areas are the black places. Near Lansing you find an extreme variety of the rich, the poor, and bad modern artists. Traverse City is full of annoying little rich folk and the occasional hippy infestation. The Upper Peninsula is very traditional and fairly comfortable if you don't mind having to eat deer meat to maintain warmth in the winter. During summer us Michiganders often will emerge from our dens to enjoy 3-4 months of warmth and only 65 of those days are sunny.

yeah but the weather in michigan is pretty much the same as most the northern part of the country. there are places far worse. I'm in new york city now and it's the exact same. Actually detroit area doesn't have too bad of a wind chill whereas the wind chill rushing through the buildings in manhattan can be brutal during the winter.

Polish imigrants in bay city and saginaw? i heard rumours there are some left overs but i'd say most are in the Sterling Heights area, having moved away from Hamtramck and moving north into the suburbs.

Back
Top Bottom