Morrissey Back In Manchester

mccannalex

One of my mates saw him up at The Stamford yesterday evening.......

...makes me wonder if he's come over to Manchester for Doll & the Kicks this Friday

He should ask his mother if she needs any errands or cleaning done. :straightface:

He should get his arse to Scotland and make himself available if he aint doing any dates on the SWORDS tour!!

Come to Fallowfield, Moz :lbf:

You know what? Why doesn't TMZ dispatch some paps to England so we can sight this bird? SO FRUSTRATING. :rolleyes:

Come to Fallowfield, Moz :lbf:

During Freshers Week? f*** that, Moz - come to Withington and we'll eat some chips at Fuel.

I need to listen this band.
I've never heard anything from them.

They will support Morrissey on this second America leg.

During Freshers Week? f*** that, Moz - come to Withington and we'll eat some chips at Fuel.

Freshers Week :blushing: noisy as hell though, I can hear the commotion from my Hall bedroom as I type.

Freshers Week :blushing: noisy as hell though, I can hear the commotion from my Hall bedroom as I type.

I was in your position four years ago now and it really does seem like yesterday. Enjoy it, it will fly past.

And all of you stop getting on the Magic Buses at Owen's Park and stumbling through destinations. Just get off at Piccadilly and let us who know where we're going get to work!

I was in your position four years ago now and it really does seem like yesterday. Enjoy it, it will fly past.

And all of you stop getting on the Magic Buses at Owen's Park and stumbling through destinations. Just get off at Piccadilly and let us who know where we're going get to work!

Haha, I am actually staying in Owen's Park, and all the students I've seen so far just tend to get on the bus, wave their uniriders and go "oxford road???" and that's about it :p. I have met tons of people from London and lots of exchange students here as well.

Are you local to Manchester, Ben? Would Victoria Park be a decent place to live after moving out of halls?

Marc Riley on BBC6 last night was saying a few people had spotted Moz in and around Mancs over the last few days, mainly pubs. Apparently been very friendly and obliging to anyone willing to venture up to him.

Keep yer eyes open you Manchester dwellers you.

what are morrisseys locals in and around manchester were he has been spotted befor, also is anyone going to venture to doll and the kicks tommorrow night in the hope of seeing his royal highness, i mite go over just in case

what are morrisseys locals in and around manchester were he has been spotted befor, also is anyone going to venture to doll and the kicks tommorrow night in the hope of seeing his royal highness, i mite go over just in case

Why would he go see a band he's toured all over the world with already?:confused:

Why would he go see a band he's toured all over the world with already?:confused:

even though he has toured with them doesnt mean he has watched them everynight does it? he mite want to just watch them whilst relaxing with friends and a drink instead of seeing them when he has been preparing to go on stage

even though he has toured with them doesnt mean he has watched them everynight does it? he mite want to just watch them whilst relaxing with friends and a drink instead of seeing them when he has been preparing to go on stage

Kinda seems like following a co-worker to Kinko's to watch him make copies when you could just watch him make copies while at work.

I guess if I were going out I'd go see a different band and maybe catch TDATK's new stuff in November. Alas, I am not exactly Morrissey, so what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom