Morrissey autobiography bookcover revealed

Re: for your interest

If you find a thread you don't like, click it and you find 'Thread tools' on top of the page.

Click Thread tools, you find 'ignore this thread' which solves your problem.
Thanks.

It just wasnt funny at all for me.Somehow pics of pen.and vag.seem more suitable for some urology book cover etc.

If you don't like it be gone with you, i'm sure you have room to fill in the frink thread commenting on Morrissey's perfect left calf or something...

4684278644_93cd2b45ac_b.jpg

4683650691_12c310654c_b.jpg

Ok, now you've gone too far. :mad:

Why? It's pretty clear he's not loving het luv in the photo. She's gouging him in the neck, hence the JK! For every gay joke a het one, then the joking is even.

I guess it isn't funny if you have to explain the joke. :(

Maybe by doing this I'm trying to systematically offend everybody so that I can say goodbye to Morrissey forum like killing off the sex doll ala Lars and the Real Girl so in the end I can love someone real...who isn't a Morrissey fan. :straightface: Either that or suddenly everyone has a stick up their butt becasue they drank the Quacker water.

Why? It's pretty clear he's not loving het luv in the photo. She's gouging him in the neck, hence the JK! For every gay joke a het one, then the joking is even.

I guess it isn't funny if you have to explain the joke. :(

Oh, I got it...I just hate that picture/moment :angry: :boxing:

Yes, Moz is ever so slightly loving het love (new term on me as of today), just look at his (seemingly) relaxed hand. Or is that just to irritate the Frinkers? :lbf: It's very passionate in a sick way. Damn her.

Your covers are 'for my interest', CG but Mozza's, eh -not so much. I find them offensive and I'm not easily offended. They're disgraceful, show some respect for the Man. I feel like I'm on the mainboards or som'n. I'm surprised to see Kewpie following along, tbh. Right. I'll be f***ing off now...

Last edited:

I don't know if that last paragraph meant that mine are more offensive or Mozza's, I'm just trying to use a gross medium in a clever way as a way of playing the game in both directions so all our sexual preferences are mocked. I'm not trying to disgrace Morrissey's honor or anything. Morrissey's just kind enough to be the sacrificial lamb, something he's more than familiar with I imagine. Sorry if it offends you Corrissey. :(

I hate that picture too, but I love his hand in it. :p

I think we're royally pissing off dailyalice for some reason. Shhhhhh.

(The world is full of trolls darling, it's better when you have the guts to play with them rather than be offended, or else they win. :thumb:)

Oh, I got it...I just hate that picture/moment :angry: :boxing:

Yes, Moz is ever so slightly loving het love (new term on me as of today), just look at his (seemingly) relaxed hand. Or is that just to irritate the Frinkers? :lbf: It's very passionate in a sick way. Damn her.

I think he did slightly enjoy that 'mauling'...

You do have to to explain everything to me when you use 'text speak ' or shorthand though Cheesblock - 'cos I hardly ever understand it :blushing:

I did get F4G though :thumb: Round of applause for me...

Ogod this thread. I love it. As it is 3am, the hour of the head pasting on, I bring you my contribution.

lanjcaacc.jpg

SPOILER ALERT: Mike Joyce won't get any royalties from this release. A HA HA HA. i kill me.
I would have used faces of other people Moz thinks he's been screwed over by, but it's 3am.

Ogod this thread. I love it. As it is 3am, the hour of the head pasting on, I bring you my contribution.

lanjcaacc.jpg

SPOILER ALERT: Mike Joyce won't get any royalties from this release. A HA HA HA. i kill me.
I would have used faces of other people Moz thinks he's been screwed over by, but it's 3am.

Brilliant!

I particularly like the bloke with the dreads!

Cracking stuff!

Tags
abusive blindadoration boring funny holierthanthou homophobia hypocrites jawohl moral police obscene pseudo_moz_fans stem the rose
Back
Top Bottom