Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House in London (May 18, 2023)

Morrissey attended last nights Ivor Novello awards, as you can see in this photo.

full

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 18: Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House on May 18, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Joe Maher/Getty Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
As a past award winner, wouldn’t he get an automatic invite ever year?
maybe but he never takes them up on their annual offer,couldnt tell you the last time he went to one of these things.

maybe but he never takes them up on their annual offer,couldnt tell you the last time he went to one of these things.
True, the last red carpet event I can remember him attending was the 300 film premiere.

It's 21/05/23 and this is Quiff Watch

We're at a 33.4mm in height - This is the tallest it has been since 2020, It's quite magnificent.

True, the last red carpet event I can remember him attending was the 300 film premiere.
thats actually my favourite M photograph.he attened the tom hardy film about the krays a few years back when he went shirtless.

And huge white flares if i remember rightly? I may be wrong
yes dan they were up to his ankles,think the guy who measured his inside leg was of the short sighted variety and couldnt see the numbers on his tape measure.

Glad to know that Moz attended the event as a former winner of the award.

Everything just right:
- Suitably dressed. Neither under nor overdressed.
- Stayed just long enough.

Savvy all around.

Well yes Moz is fine whatever it is. We have to take advantage of Moz which is fine!! And it will continue like this for decades and decades 😍

Needless to say, I love Moz but... It's not elegant With that shirt he looks like a retiree, . Moz knows how to dress very well. The suit is ordinary, okay, but I don't like the shoes and shirt. Morrissey is not old and is well erect, so the clothes above fit him well. The "I don't care" gesture is typical of Moz, he does it when he is uncomfortable with shyness!!! I think
Morrissey was wearing these types of shirts back in 1986, so nothing new there. The shoes look great and the suit would most likely cost more than you make in a month.

In short Moz looks dapper and well.

He looks good, happy, present in the moment. The last few public comments from Morrissey haven't been the room-emptiers we've become accustomed to. I hope he's feeling well, that he's got people around him who love him (Infowars grandad though he may be) and that the medication is doing what it says on the tin.

Like not Moz. First time I see him with all buttons of his shirt being fastened. In the last few years he had the tendency of walking around with a shirt unbuttoned everywhere he could.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom