Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House in London (May 18, 2023)

Morrissey attended last nights Ivor Novello awards, as you can see in this photo.

full

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 18: Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House on May 18, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Joe Maher/Getty Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey attended last nights Ivor Novello awards, as you can see in this photo.

full

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 18: Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House on May 18, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Joe Maher/Getty Images)

Wow, Morrissey gives heat! He has a very stately figure at 63, and in general he looks fresh. The suit fits the figure well, the matte fabric gives the image solidity, and it seems to me that at least the jacket is exactly tailored to his parameters.

It’s also good that time also didn’t affect the color of his eyes (does everyone know that the iris of the eyes fades with old age?), his eyes are cornflower blue here, and this rich shade makes his look very young. In general, James Bond is resting :)

Was Damon with him?

You don’t need awards, awards, awards,
Shiny oh yes, but never earned, always bought
Morrissey, 2023

The Telegraph article mentioned that he left early, speculating that it could have been due to hearing the news about Andy.
This stood out to me from that article too. I don't know if the news about Andy were the reason but I think that could be plausible. I also wonder if he was in the know. Maybe that's where all the late Smiths-notalgia in the recent past came from.

Where is the Telegraph article?

That headline's in very bad taste imo but what's new.

Here's the lowdown of who won those awards - https://ivorsacademy.com/news/winners-of-the-ivors-2023-announced/

James is the most likely reason he went. Debbie Harry also got a statue.

full
Probably went to gain some leverage and smooch with PR to show that he isn’t an old stick in the mud. M is a man of honour regardless of beliefs so if he thinks music is good such as James, he wouldn’t get the hump for it and flounce off if they won an award.

Wow. Seen him out there gives me the chills! He is truly an Iconic figure. The true King of England

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom