Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House in London (May 18, 2023)

Morrissey attended last nights Ivor Novello awards, as you can see in this photo.

full

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 18: Morrissey attends The Ivors 2023 at Grosvenor House on May 18, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Joe Maher/Getty Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be completely wrong and probably am but I have a suspicion that Moz will soon announce a new record deal and/or news about the Bonfire album currently in suspended animation. I don't know why I think this. Maybe seeing Moz at the IN awards has me thinking in this vein.
We can only hope. We certainly need more of this kind of positive press. A TV interview with a 'friendly' interviewer is long over-due. Anything is better than SER's inane posts on Moz Central. I'm doubtful if we will ever see Bonfire anytime soon, but anything is possible for Without Music...

Well that's how I would imagine him when he would be 64-th year old representant of working class instead of a pop superstar.

Another picture of Moz. Looks like he was quite sociable that day (on his own terms)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom