Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

Oh...
Remember, remember

Low-lights and long nights
I try hard to not remember
And you - too beautiful
I can't look”

posted a couple above, have you seen her earlier films?
I remember when Joan Collins used to be a horse. You can still dig up some of those films. It was before she made it big.

I remember when Joan Collins used to be a horse. You can still dig up some of those films. It was before she made it big.
I remember when Joan was papped in the 💇‍♀️ and she was almost bald. Terrible photo I recall. I’m going back years and years. Think it was that ginge journo from the Daily Mirror? Or maybe NOTW. Memories have fallen from my mind 🎼

Does anyone else agree with me that Damon (who appears to be scuttling behind Morrissey in almost every picture these days) looks like a bitter and twisted old queen? He never smiles and thinks he's above everyone else. It's really quite pathetic.

Does anyone have it on good authority that he and Damon actually are a couple? There are no pictures to prove it. Any picture of them together he looks nothing like his lover, but more like a PA or security detail.
you would think Morrissey would have better taste.

View attachment 77100View attachment 77101View attachment 77102

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 77151
Photographic evidence that Vincent Price stole Morrissey's phone! I thought Vincent was dead?

Not getting the bulk of these responses. If Morrissey has already said he's had relationships with men, that's not much difference from being gay. Why would that ruin his popularity any? He is already LGBTQ! Doesn't matter if he says he's bisexual, pansexual, humasexual, or whatever. Ridiculous 😆

I personally don't care what he is, but he let the cat out of the bag eons ago when he said he "didn't look at genders or people as being male or female". Catholicism doesn't matter either, that's silly.

View attachment 77100View attachment 77101View attachment 77102

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 77151
In the 1980's he used to hate Joan Collins. Used trash her and Dynasty in the music papers.

He became orders of magnitude more popular. He was tormented by the pain he assumed any revelation of his sexuality would cause his parents. Subconsciously, he chose to cottage to be arrested and outed by that cop but he handled tge brief homophobic furore well after an initial stumble. Its so sad GM never reconciled himself with his sexual demons and it's sad it took him so long to trust his audience to accept him. 'Accept Yourself'is Morrissey's definitive statement on his inability to endorse his sexuality publicly. Anyone who experienced the horror of a 60s/70s Irish Catholic cultural upbringing on the island of Britain understands and has compassion for his continuing predicament. What's especially morose about it is the fact his family seemingly detached from the prevailing religious orthodoxies and embraced secularism and yet irrevocable damage was already done. Its that Jesuitic 'Show me the boy at 7' memetic programming stuff. There's still homophobic holdouts but the utility of sentiments such as those expressed in 'Death Of A Disco Dancer' are no longer as potent or relevant as they were in the late 80s under Section 28 regimes. Whether or not this entertainer is secretly cavorting with a rugby squad is irrelevant as he has never expressed sexual or gender bigotries as far as I recollect. In fact, his 'dance of the 7 veils' onstage and in interviews needs to be offset by the apparent evidence of him bravely attending a formative 'gay rights' parade in pre-Fame Huddersfield and also an audit trail of him dragged up as a New Romantic Glamazon with a Black female friend. Whatever internal torment he endures, similar perhaps to George Michael, is for him and his analyst-priest-friend-confidentes to resolve. Kind observers should wish him well in his late-in-life lesbian phase.

BB
There's a difference between George Michael and Morrissey. George Michael used to act like he was heterosexual. HE was completely in the closet before he was arrested. Moz made no claim to be heterosexual anytime in his career.

There's a difference between George Michael and Morrissey. George Michael used to act like he was heterosexual. HE was completely in the closet before he was arrested. Moz made no claim to be heterosexual anytime in his career.
Some girls are bigger than othrr girl's mothers...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom