Morrissey at tonight's The Cult, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush show at @NeueHouse in Hollywood

looks in a good mood,obviously looking forward to the show.

Odd - I would have thought Billy Duffy had been put onto Morrissey's 'Shit List', after he collaborated on the 'England is Mine' film.

Now we will have another round of reunion rumours, despite Morrissey's unequivocal statement that the Nosebleeds will not play Coachella for any amount of money.

I believe The Cult plays first on this tour, so hopefully Moz got out of there before Bush and STP.

Since Peter Katsis is in this video I guess everything is fine between him and Moz.

Huh. My money was on him getting Trumped out of America. Glad he hasn't been.

Bull ox! Reckon that is not Hollywood! Reckon the man himself said he does not live in LA anymore! That is backstage at Neds Atomic Dustbin in Mank Polytechnic O2 Arena c*** wacker tit. I reckon he was just spotted at Mank kickball stadium with Dennis the Menace by me m8 Nigel.

Reckon Uncle Steve "wouldn't be allowed back into the country" he actually lives in. You foreigners on this website are delusional anti-Americans and anti-American means anti-Steve. The all American descendant of Irish Catholic immigrants living the American dream in LA.

Bull ox! Reckon that is not Hollywood! Reckon the man himself said he does not live in LA anymore! That is backstage at Neds Atomic Dustbin in Mank Polytechnic O2 Arena c*** wacker tit. I reckon he was just spotted at Mank kickball stadium with Dennis the Menace by me m8 Nigel.

Reckon Uncle Steve "wouldn't be allowed back into the country" he actually lives in. You foreigners on this website are delusional anti-Americans and anti-American means anti-Steve. The all American descendant of Irish Catholic immigrants living the American dream in LA.

What?

This last Halloween, I dressed up as Ian Astbury. To me it was really obvious but everyone thought I was Capt. Jack Sparrow. Generational thing, I guess.

"Billy, nice to see you. How'd you like to join my b...."
"Fook off Moz"
EXCATLY.

Moo-rrissey was there trying to rekindle long-dead relationships - with ditched-friends from when times were good - and musicians that might keep his water-logged, septic canoe from sinking. Do you think Billy Duffy wants ANYTHING to do with a cut-rate, off-strip Vegas lounge act? That lad can play!!!

You’re watching a man who fully deserves to drown try and save himself. Nobody’s throwing a floating rubber-ring. No angels. ...and down he goes. ALONE.

Suck it up buttercup. You’ve brought this on yourself. ;)

On the plus side at least you didn't get mistaken for Tommy Wiseau

Dying! It could have been worse, you are right, Charlie! That movie redux wasn’t out yet and I did actually talk about it with some people around that time and they had any idea who Wiseau was either. I live in a cultural desert!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom