Morrissey at the Rolling Stones concert in Los Angeles (May 3, 2013) - photos posted at Zimbio

Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

He's looking like a proper cake detector in these pics, he really should invest in some magic knickers to keep it in. Who is the "new girfriend" by the way ?

we'll let you know

This is not the Real well let you know. The Real One knows everything about Moz, cos The Real One is from Mozs 'cercle'.

He looks healthy but not exactly chipper. I think it was just a inopportune moment.

Jacket is great (same from "Boxers" era?).
As for the jeans, never understood why he gave up Levis Big E.

Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

For God sake...he looks fine.

Maybe you all should tell other A-list celebs like Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, and even George Clooney that it is an absolute tragedy to wear denim jeans with a denim jacket in public...

I hope he enjoyed the show.

Zac Efron's an A-list celeb?:confused:

[QUOTE=celibate;1986774524]

Fantastic news being at the Rolling Stones gig, saw the setlist in this item, it's fine, but miss ' under my thumb' it's live favorite]

They also could've played "Dead Flowers", especially since the concert was the night before The Kentucky Derby.

"Well when you're sitting back, in your rose pink Cadillac
Making bets on Kentucky Derby day
I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon
And another girl to take my pain away"

Great song and they should've played it the night before the Derby. And they should always play "As Tears Go By" as it's one of their very best.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_mmbrytnJC81qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mmc8svEotz1rmfqg1o1_400.jpg

I gotta tell you Cornelius...your video clips consistently crack me up. You don't take sides...just post a reaction to what is being written. Sometimes I go through a thread just to see if you posted any pictures/video. Very creative and funny! I'm not sure at all how you do it, only that I hope you keep doing it.

I gotta tell you Cornelius...your video clips consistently crack me up. You don't take sides...just post a reaction to what is being written. Sometimes I go through a thread just to see if you posted any pictures/video. Very creative and funny! I'm not sure at all how you do it, only that I hope you keep doing it.

I concur. And with apologies to our American friends, a darned sight funnier. (with the exception of that Justin Bieber gif and the context it was used in, which still makes me chuckle)

no one is going to talk about why Solomon Walker is walking behind Morrissey in these pictures? No one? C'mon people.

no one is going to talk about why Solomon Walker is walking behind Morrissey in these pictures? No one? C'mon people.

Don't be silly dear Klaus -- he's there to lift Moz's train or legthy cape.

-Agent Lover's Brother

They're obviously f***ing each other.

The devil is present.

375131_243103055828456_8131311_n.jpg

Why is it that we care about this...?:confused:

It's a great picture but why does everyone look so grave? It almost looks as if they're having a moment of prayer. I don't mean to be flippant, but I hope David Johansen didn't fall down on stage. An interesting picture.

The support act was probably on...anyone want to hazard a guess?! Mozilla certainly doesn't look pleased!

- - - Updated - - -

If I still look as sexy as that at almost 54 I''ll be pretty damn happy :thumb:

Elvis, welcome back

How could he enjoy the show with all that animal flesh being cremated all around the venue ? His dodgy denim outfit must have stunk like the apron of a Maccy d burger flipper by the time he returned home. Maybe just maybe he may have fallen off the wagon and is back on the pies given the rotund figure, you would'nt think this man was once in a band with Johnny Marr ! He looks like he could be Johnny's Grandad more like.

we'll let you know

Johnny Marr dies his hair jet black with that Kiwi shoe polish that was previously mentioned. He's stuck somewhere between emo hipster wannabe and Ronald Reagan. However, that is his choice, just as it is Morrissey's choice to go gray. As for the constant remarks about his weight, if you see Morrissey in person, he is perfectly fit. He has the occassional off photo, but everyone knows that a 2-dimensional medium will add at least 10 deceptive pounds to your image. M needs to learn the model stance, one leg in front, cheeks sucked in tightly, shoulders angled. This makes you look slimmer when being photographed. That said, some of you glass house dwellers like to throw those stones around; maybe you should post a photo of yourself everytime you attack Morrissey for his looks. We could play who would you rather....I'm fairly certain M would win most of the time. As for me, I am adding a new Morrissey sex fantasy to my repertoire:it involves ropes, vegan boots, and a backwards cowgirl. Yeeeehaaaa!

lynnda

Yes, we know the point. As far as he is concerned dead Norwegian children and poultry are the same thing.

I honestly don't believe that this was his intent. I presume that the message that he was trying to convey is that a society's level of compassion can be judged by how it treats its most vulnerable beings; this would include animals, children, the infirmed, the mentally ill, and the elderly. We live in a very disaffected society that frequently shows no regard for the pain and suffering of others. The problem arises when you address this problem from two different perspectives: vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Non-vegetarians will frequently argue the point, stating that it is natural to eat meat, just look at the food chain. However, humans are supposed to be ruled by reason rather than instinct. Animals kill each other because they are hungry; they don't have markets and restaurants, and they cannot understand that they are inflicting fear and pain upon another creature. Human beings can certainly understand this, and some choose to avoid doing so. I am not trying to berate anyone who does not share my viewpoint; I am simply explaining the reasoning that drives many vegetarians/vegans to be so passionate about the issue.

Another valid point to make is that there most certainly is a correlation between animal treatment and the level of respect that is exhibited toward other human beings; in fact, animal abuse, torture, and/or murder is one of the three behavioral indicators of future serial killers. So, while I agree in theory, his statement definitely could have been worded more sensitively. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Morrissey readdress this statement after it hit the press, something that he rarely does. To me that would indicate that he regretted the way it was phrased, or at least the way it was perceived. Yes, he has an innate talent for manipulating language, usually resulting in something very beautiful; and you are right, he is far more intelligent than most pop artists and he should be held to higher standards; but, he is a human being. Everyone falters, everyone regrets. Was it not a great English writer, Alexander Pope, that said 'to err is human; to forgive, divine"?

lynnda

concerts not on tour guide

hey i was looking on the top icon it says tour and all concerts are cancelled but i saw on the main web that morrissey done a concert on the 3rd of may and nothoing was anounced or let know to the people... what's going on ???

Was it not a great English writer, Alexander Pope, that said 'to err is human; to forgive, divine"?

I believe that was God, the greatest mac of all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom