Morrissey at the Rolling Stones concert in Los Angeles (May 3, 2013) - photos posted at Zimbio

Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

Wow! I'd love to hear his review!

Edit: I did read some of the reviews from the show. I'm a little jealous! They played a lot of the early, early songs!! Wish they'd play a tribute to Brian Jones...but the songs stand the test of time.

Last edited:
Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

Oops double denim...never been a fan but I do love you Moz!

He looks so much like Robin Williams now! Shazbot!

And wasn't Mozzer out and out mocking Mick Jagger in "Get Off The Stage"? What a hipstercrite!

And wasn't Mozzer out and out mocking Mick Jagger in "Get Off The Stage"? What a hipstercrite!

That is a curious point...I could never imagine Morrissey at any point ever being into the Stones. Of course, I could've said the same thing in regards to the Soundgarden gig he went to...But why on earth would MORRISSEY go to see Mick Jagger?

Be still my heart. :horny:

Hawt! I'll take Solomon, too.

I think Morrissey is actually very open to allsorts of music. It shows here.

....Unless he was that miserable sod at the back of the gig shouting pathetic things like "Get off Jagger, you old crow!" and "Watch ya back, Jagger" :D

Was the whole band there or did he just take Solomon Walker?

I think Morrissey is actually very open to allsorts of music. It shows here.

....Unless he was that miserable sod at the back of the gig shouting pathetic things like "Get off Jagger, you old crow!" and "Watch ya back, Jagger" :D

Sometimes, he's been at the front of the gig

moznyd.jpg

My mom called and said she remembered dancing to Satisfaction when she worked at the club when it was new and popular. Then she went on to say that she thought they were older than her (71) "Or they at least look older." :p

By the sound of my ultimate stones fan friend's review, the setlist was a bunch of crowd pleasers and not the better stuff. Somewhere on rollingstones-solo.com the anonymous posters are bitching about how they need to dump Wild Horses for the umpteenth time and play Fancy Man Blues instead. :p "Mick Jagger is getting fat!" Lol. Yeah, a fat wallet.

Setlist - for those who care:

01 Video
02 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (UCLA Marching Band)
03 Get Off My Cloud
04 The Last Time
05 It's Only Rock'n Roll
06 Paint It Black
07 Gimme Shelter
08 Wild Horses (with Gwen Stefani)
09 Factory Girl
10 Emotional Rescue - first live performance EVER!
11 Respectable (with Keith Urban)
12 Doom And Gloom
13 One More Shot
14 Honky Tonk Women
15 Band Introductions
16 Before They Make Me Run
17 Happy
18 Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
19 Miss You
20 Start Me Up
21 Tumbling Dice
22 Brown Sugar
23 Sympathy For The Devil
24 You Can't Always Get What You Want (CSULB choir)
25 Jumpin' Jack Flash
26 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Sometimes, he's been at the front of the gig

moznyd.jpg

Do you know what this gig was?

- - - Updated - - -

He's obviously in the "relaxed-fit jeans" stage of his life.

Relaxed-fit trousers: Just say no.

He's rocked this look before.

Nice to see him up and about. Even if just to see the Stones.

What an unflattering outfit and photograph.

First thing I thought as well. Moz will not be making any best dressed lists anytime soon.

I HATE The Rolling Stones, btw. Not that anyone cares.

- - - Updated - - -

He's rocked this look before.

Nice to see him up and about. Even if just to see the Stones.

Denim on denim is a major fashion faux pas.

That is a curious point...I could never imagine Morrissey at any point ever being into the Stones. Of course, I could've said the same thing in regards to the Soundgarden gig he went to...But why on earth would MORRISSEY go to see Mick Jagger?

he also went to a lady gaga gig so i doubt it's always a case of being into the person/band. it may be at the behest of others or just checking out what other acts are offering up. i thought it was pretty clear the soundgarden gig was to see how he tolerated the noise/lights/crowd, etc. after his run of infirmities, so it's anyone's guess.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom