Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24, 2013)

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

morrissey_queens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Says the man with the username of an excellent song the poor "backstage photo guy" deleted from his catalog! lol!

Yea, I know. Not his finest hour of revisionism by any means. Tacking a bunch of tracks onto the Kill Uncle re-ish that had nothing to do with the album was also questionable. Maybe he's going senile in addition to delusional.

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Hilarious debate about his clothing going on! Could care much, i think it looks good on him!
Hope he tours in the UK soon!!! X

The world is a better place because Morrissey is here his last 4 or 5 cds have been classics he needs to prove nothing

Did you mean to say his FIRST 4 or 5 CDs? I'm right there with you! The later stuff (which I just recently bought on eBay) I'm having a hard time with...but then again, just like Eminem...no one wants to hear "My childhood sucked, nobody loves me, I'll just stick my head in the Aga" from a 50-some-odd year old man. If he tours singing all the stuff I've come to know and love....that's fine with me. :p

Did you mean to say his FIRST 4 or 5 CDs? I'm right there with you! The later stuff (which I just recently bought on eBay) I'm having a hard time with...but then again, just like Eminem...no one wants to hear "My childhood sucked, nobody loves me, I'll just stick my head in the Aga" from a 50-some-odd year old man. If he tours singing all the stuff I've come to know and love....that's fine with me. :p

So, you expect to not hear this stuff from a 54 year old man, but, you are quite fine listening to 20-30 year old albums....Now, who is stuck? M is what he is. You are what you are. Some humans are walking contradictions, while others remain true. The general themes may appear the same, but the lyrics are from a different place - age, experience - growth. You may call it stagnant. I call it the authentic self.

And we're probably both wrong (are we?)... but do try turning up the volume on your tubes, osmosis, cd changer, ipod, phone, and... off we go....

Hilarious debate about his clothing going on! Could care much, i think it looks good on him!
Hope he tours in the UK soon!!! X

Yeh can't wait to throw away hard earned dosh to listen to a fat old bloke hobble around singing old songs bastardized and churned out of Jessie and Bozzes sausage machine amps @ slow time, with the added spice of will he/won't he show up.

we'll let you know

PSYCHEDELIC FURS....FREE CONCERT...Downtown Los Angeles...amongst the skyscrapers and under the stars......JULY 13th.....

I hope to see a picture of Moz going to or coming from THAT show!

So, you expect to not hear this stuff from a 54 year old man, but, you are quite fine listening to 20-30 year old albums....Now, who is stuck? M is what he is. You are what you are. Some humans are walking contradictions, while others remain true. The general themes may appear the same, but the lyrics are from a different place - age, experience - growth. You may call it stagnant. I call it the authentic self.

And we're probably both wrong (are we?)... but do try turning up the volume on your tubes, osmosis, cd changer, ipod, phone, and... off we go....

You nailed it right there. :)

PSYCHEDELIC FURS....FREE CONCERT...Downtown Los Angeles...amongst the skyscrapers and under the stars......JULY 13th.....

I hope to see a picture of Moz going to or coming from THAT show!

I have a feeling 54 year old mature Moz that anon referenced one post up is gonna take a pass on going to urine-soaked deetown to listen to purdy in pink. :p

I have a feeling 54 year old mature Moz that anon referenced one post up is gonna take a pass on going to urine-soaked deetown to listen to purdy in pink. :p

:) I got my tix! 1 AUG in Nashville TN...yeah, buddy!

:) I got my tix! 1 AUG in Nashville TN...yeah, buddy!

Laaaaaawwwwwve moooooy woooooooooooy, it's a neeeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwww rewlllllllllllll. Weirdest accent ever.

Laaaaaawwwwwve moooooy woooooooooooy, it's a neeeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwww rewlllllllllllll. Weirdest accent ever.

dreamyeyesf.gif

Ain't even gonna lie. I LOVE that accent....right up there with Moz's slip of an Irish brogue when he sings! (Bengali In Platforms springs to mind)

Attachments

• dreamyeyesf.gif
    dreamyeyesf.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 21

dreamyeyesf.gif

Ain't even gonna lie. I LOVE that accent....right up there with Moz's slip of an Irish brogue when he sings! (Bengali In Platforms springs to mind)

He does it for a few words when he sings Rush and a Push in the live show with his name like Elvis in the background. Drives me bonkers.

"a lack oaf real spoyce in yer loyfe..." omg

Last edited:
Sending you my everlasting undying forever and always love. Whatever happens I will always love you. Turn to me baby. Stay with me baby. I love you today and every day of my life. xxxx B.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom