Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24, 2013)

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

morrissey_queens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

In this version of the pic you can see he has white pants on too. Kinda sexy:p Perhaps a bit too matchy :confused: I still dig the look.

9a0384f9bbf1b98fa811fdd20e88c6c7.jpg

Agree on both points: the man is very hot; the outfit is kinda not. It would be much better with regular jeans, but who really cares when that face is above the look. Would it be vulgar to say that if I could be anything in the universe at this moment that I would wish to be Morrissey's hidden hand?
lynnda

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

:blushing: lovely -- any other details from the lucky fan?

No. He wore this shirt last week in a fan shot having dinner at The Woods in L.A. (the fan is cropped out of this shot)

dcbc5432c887a0d9bdacdd052dee4d7d.jpg

The shirt is actually a men"s shirt by Deus Ex Machina.

Relco floral shirts and paisley shirts are also absolutely stunning. As are their retro trousers....
You cannot buy just one. It becomes a delicious obsession.
You cannot go wrong with Robert Graham, either.

No. He wore this shirt last week in a fan shot having dinner at The Woods in L.A. (the fan is cropped out of this shot)

I like this look. The shirt looks great with the dark blazer.

What the f*** is up with his eyebrow...melanoma?

What the f*** is up with his eyebrow...melanoma?

it looks like someone got a minute too much time on his hands an made it like that, you can see
clearly it's photoshopped

or it good be the VIParea ink stamp he just wiped his forehad and got a bit ink on his eyebrow

well nothing I can add about the clothes, it's OK, he looks healthier than he was on tour.

OUT!

I love that picture, he looks great on it.

70d7c0ce49545b77419e2a708e01ccc2.jpg

The eyebrow thing is not in the original photo, so it's nothing. This is from Instagram user peterpaul_lifestyle.

Attachments

• 70d7c0ce49545b77419e2a708e01ccc2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2

You're obviously not a New Order fan.

Guilty as charged, I can't stand them!

The eyebrow thing is not in the original photo, so it's nothing. This is from Instagram user peterpaul_lifestyle.

I didn't know Hilary Swank was a Morrissey fan. Cool.

I didn't know Hilary Swank was a Morrissey fan. Cool.

Lol, he totally looks like Hillary Swank.

Morrissey and Gok Wan spotted at a Moby gig...

I hope Morrissey's amusing habit of renaming celebs did not offend that splendid anagram Go Wank.

Why doesn't the old man go back to the drawing board and begin to compose something worthwhile? He looks like he's had one too many in this picture.

How sad he has become.

The world is a better place because Morrissey is here his last 4 or 5 cds have been classics he needs to prove nothing

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom