Morrissey at the movies

Belgian-based Latvian editor Elina Ventere finally released her project 'Morrissey at the movies'.

As she herself says:

""Morrissey at the Movies" is online!
I had so much fun discovering some great cinematic pearls and I even had more fun making this little compilation cause Morrissey has passions just like mine"

But the only actress he ever really mentioned with any kind of love onstage was Katrin Cartlidge and that's a cartlidge you can never replace.

https://www3.123movies.la/movie/naked-1-y6p6lo4/watching.html

Choose Streamango unless you fancy a date with the optician tomorrow.

"SAD REALLY!"

One or two Mike Leigh movies paints Moz fans out to be awful men and Cure fans to be nice intellectual victims.

For "The Collector", why not play "you can pin and mount me like a butterfly" instead of I Want The One I Can't Have? Am I missing something here?

dear god, another f***ing ex-moderator with a mouth.
when will you people go away?

if only things could be done YOUR way, right? you f***ing narcissists.

eh pittodrie is in Aberdeen which is way up north,you need to get a map,been to Aberdeen,very cold,

Fantastic! Something worth posting for once. This is far from exhaustive, of course, but it's beautifully put together.

Oh go smack a dangy goodle wally in the hay in Pittodrie ye arse scum of the world prick wanker geezer.

LOL

Your mate Urbanus still wondering who your haters are and it's become quite funny by now.
Hate is a strong word. “Slap-worthy little bitch” would be a better term.

We all know Morrissey was influenced by popular culture, but this type of compilation makes him seem more like a clever content aggregator than an original voice.

"Talent borrows, genius steals".

That's a quote often attributed to Oscar Wilde although my internet search turned up the actual quote and source:

"Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal; bad poets deface what they take, and good poets make it into something better, or at least something different."
-T.S. Eliot

Haha, is cancer-liar Urban still about? He must be knocking on 60 by now!

But the only actress he ever really mentioned with any kind of love onstage was Katrin Cartlidge and that's a cartlidge you can never replace.

https://www3.123movies.la/movie/naked-1-y6p6lo4/watching.html

Choose Streamango unless you fancy a date with the optician tomorrow.

"SAD REALLY!"

One or two Mike Leigh movies paints Moz fans out to be awful men and Cure fans to be nice intellectual victims.
Cartlidge and cartridge no one got it.

Of course, the irony is that he stole these lines for a song that also includes the lyric, "If you must write prose and poems, the words you use should be your own/Don't plagiarize or take on loan"...
In an interview with the scottish twins that walked 500 miles they said Morrissey is the biggest comedian the world has ever seen but that few if any got that cause most people thought he was dark and depressed.

Tags
cinema inspiration movies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom