Morrissey at the Mercy for Animals office (Nov. 8, 2016)

39356_mercy_for_animals.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey doing his bit as usual.a person who has never wavered in his love and concern for our 2,4,6,and 8 legged friends.somebody google if any animal has 6 legs,i may have made this up.

I reckon he could not be there because that place is in LA and he would never be in blood America, let alone LA other than doing a show. He is at his home in Swizzerland with his roommates Jake and Damon and I just spotted him in Manc..Wackers!

bees have 6 legs and are in desperate need of our help too, and others have even 1000 liek the centi- and millipedes whose smooth movements have always fascinated me. i'm always happy to see there are so many different animal-welfare organizations all over the world
http://www.mercyforanimals.org/
centipedes are the creepiest things on earth though. every time i find one i'm struck with a horror as though im witnessing some creature from the bowels of hell.

I don't think Moz's love of animals is restricted to those with legs. Or even vestiges of legs as found in whales.

Morrissey's eyes look weak and sad. Just an observation. It's a good picture, though. Thanks for posting it.

I have one question: did PETA or Mercy speak out about Marina Abromovic (or whatever her name is) holding a severed goat's head covered in blood in those "spirit cooking" videos? I thought that was disgusting. I haven't seen blatant animal torture like that in a long long time. Not since Damien Hirst. There's a photo of Abromovic holding the animals head, with blood everywhere. Has Morrissey said anything? (I refuse to follow election coverage so I don't know).

That was some gruesome animal torture in those pictures and there was animal blood everywhere at some art event attended by Lady KaKa.

IT'S MURDER

I think that`s a really nice pic of Morrissey.I think he looks really good in it.

Yes, he has a very nice and tender look in the two last photos posted here. The eyes are the mirror of the soul...

Yes, he has a very nice and tender look in the two last photos posted here. The eyes are the mirror of the soul...

Agree. Kind and tender!
Though very happy too he has his heart on his tongue! :p
The visual and the audible combined. :brows:

what made Morrissey unusual was the often clever way in which his songs incorporated other aspects of popular culture.

Mercy on the Kerrygold cheese consumers ! :tiphat:

" Bcause we must " :rofl::laughing::mock::ahhh::clap::highfive:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom