Morrissey at Pink Pop.

Watching this video again was just a bit surreal. I remember watching it last year and it is incredible what difference a few months can make. It is like watching something from the past and being at a completely different place right here right now. Then was nicer, but never mind, such is life and experience makes us wiser - sometimes.

The video has an amazing atmosphere, great combination of song and colours and sunlight. :thumb:

Well I watched it and I thought it was an amazing piece of footage for the history archives of modern music, a friend sent me the link and I've never seen it before, I just thought Morrissey sounded and looked really sharp, like a true gentlemen crooner brought bang up to date. IUt was good as well him shaking hands with his fans and getting in to have a good look at the audience.

I just thought it was a really strong, memorable performance, considering there is footage from dozens and dozens of videos on YouTube of How Soon Is Now, this one really stood out for me.

Well I liked it.

Great great clip :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom