Morrissey at O2 Wireless

T

terryjak

Hi,

so did you all hear and record today`s gig at o2 wireless which was broadcasted from Xfm radio?
If not - just tell me: I've recorded the complete show as one mp3 file and an upload should be possible. I'm just checking how to manage that (never did before. just opened an account on megaupload and waiting for the mail from them to get the account started...).

Setlist:
Last of the famous international playboys
Ask
First of the gang to die
I just wanna see the boy happy
That's how people grow up
Irish blood, English heart
Sister, I'm a poet
Vicar in a tutu
All you need is me
The loop
The world is full of crashing bores
Why don't you find out for yourself
Mama lay softly on the riverbed
Billy Budd
Death of a disco dancer
You say you don't love me (Buzzcocks cover)
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Stretch out and wait
Life's a pigsty
How soon is now
--- encore:
What she said

Great show!

terryjak

Hi, I would be very pleased if you were able to post this show.

I doubt I will be alone in not having found out about the broadcast until after it had finished!

I would really appreciate it if you could post it.

You don't need a megaupload account by the way, just zip up the file or folder upload the file and copy the link that megaupload gives you.

Paste it on here and bingo.

I'm happy someone else got the full show w/o any interruptions! You shouldn't have to get an email from megaupload in order to upload anything. In fact, when I tried to join ages ago I never got an email from them confirming my membership. :confused: I use them anyway w/ no problems. Just go to the main page of megaupload, click on "choose file" in the upper right hand corner, choose the file, and start the upload. :)

And thanks! ;) :D

Oh, yes, you both seem to be right - I'm just uploading. (52,39mb mp3, made of the 934mb recorded wav file. 22 minutes left...).
The recording is not perfect, there have been some strange interferences (is that correct english? *g*) sometimes, like a 'click' or something similar. But anyway a quite good recording. Just a quick shot - maybe there will be better downloads available the next days (I'm sure).

thank you great gig...some great versions.pigtsy and tutu were sublime.he still has it

Cheers!

Oh I love those strange noises he makes at the end of Irish Blood, English Heart.

Yodeling away like...someone that yodels. A yodeller perhaps.

Thanks to everyone who posted the broadcast. One request -- many of us have trouble with Megaupload. It never works for me. Is there any way to put the broadcast on another file sharing site. Pretty please, someone?:o

You suck.

Thank you very much for uploading.

dude...someone out there might have an awesome copy but won't post because that person thinks someone beat him to it. Why settle for a download with serious quality issues. It's a radio broadcast. There's no excuse.

Hopefully someone recorded from the radio and not the internet.

Back
Top Bottom