Morrissey at LAX photo from Nov. 2, 2016

Link to photo at morrissey_fanatic / Instagram from an anonymous person:

39308_lax_20161102.jpg

Invasion of privacy? I don't know. I guess it was well intentioned, but by the end of it Moz looked pained to be recorded. Maybe that was because of all the fuss the security guy made. You have to wonder if fame is more of a pain than a pleasure when you can't even wait for a taxi without being filmed on the sly.
p.s. I don't think Moz would appreciate being called a 'performer'. We all know his thoughts on that subject.

Invasion of privacy? I don't know. I guess it was well intentioned, but by the end of it Moz looked pained to be recorded. Maybe that was because of all the fuss the security guy made. You have to wonder if fame is more of a pain than a pleasure when you can't even wait for a taxi without being filmed on the sly.
p.s. I don't think Moz would appreciate being called a 'performer'. We all know his thoughts on that subject.

Well for the people who don't, he said: I'm not a seal. With a ball on it's nose at the circus. :crazy:

Does it take two days to fly home from that place Austrialililia? One day I am going to find out where that land is. That was really late last night. I'm surprised there were any stalkers there. Those weren't "taxis" That was the Moz Posse.

Steve is like, just get me home for a nice bowl of Nancy's spaghetti with marinara sauce and make a reservation for me and lil' Sammy tomorrow at The Sunset Marquis for lunch and make sure they are serving the Vegan Burritos, then call Brennan at Sherman Oaks HQ and look at the numbers and see if I can cancel the Midwestern Meat Belt dates and Texas.

In the picture he looks like "God, I am tired as hell but I try to forget about it and smile".

I'm trying to figure out who was filming him? Was it just someone who recognized him or a paparazzi? Annoying yes, but compared to what I've seen others go through, pretty minor.

Obviously, someone who has no clue how ridiculous it is to shoot video vertically.

Oh well, Morrissey is completely used to people stalking him and filming him like this. It's normal, and as someone said, it's nothing compared to what some other famous people go through.
That's part of being famous, he knows that and that's why he doesn't look bothered. We can't say the same about the security guy.

you have to wonder where he keeps all his clothes.how many cases.

Famous (or probably infamous) people in a public venue such as an airport - where anyone and their Aunt Fanny can descend on someone with a camera/phone is hardly a privacy issue. First class flights and VIP suites are meant to address/mitigate things like that. How about when nobody records a gig with their phone (despite being told it's not allowed) we worry about people taking blurry pictures in public places.
Regards.
FWD.

Oh well, Morrissey is completely used to people stalking him and filming him like this. It's normal, and as someone said, it's nothing compared to what some other famous people go through.
That's part of being famous, he knows that and that's why he doesn't look bothered. We can't say the same about the security guy.

I also have some idea that young star struck morrissey would be doing the same thing if he were around in today's time so he should have some patience for it. I know he's not supposed to like flying so he might just be stressed by the flight as well. He needs to take the Bill Murray approach and just show up at random peoples parties or sneak up on them from behind. Murray says he tells people that no one will believe them and I'm sure no one would believe it if morrissey deployed the same tactic

Interesting reaction from someone that craves adulation and recognition. He should count himself lucky there weren't camera phones around when he was actually famous.

Thanks David for posting the pic I sent to you :thumbsup: Moz just looks adorable on that picture. I really love those cardigans he wears :love:

Back
Top Bottom