Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference is that it works out now. I think you can say that after 11 years.

Oh, with a trolling target on the side as safety valve, I guess Morrissey could make any relationship work...
Anyway I'm really really sure D. feels appreciated. He wouldn't exude happiness like this otherwise.

Or, maybe, to quote another famous servant, maybe he likes the misery.

Anyway, well done for that working relationship. Long may it last.
Do you think he'll get a Lifetime Relationship Award for it, someday? :D

God, that clip of Damon looking comatose while Moz is joining in enthusiastically.

To be fair, nobody looks like they're having much fun listening to whatever is being played. It's just the one bizarre kid clapping when there's prolly no discernible rhythm to clap to, and his ever-watchful minder making sure he doesn't trip on a cable or crash into an amp, or something.
Anybody who's been on babysitting duty with an exhausting child will sympathise. No amount of money quite makes up for it. Especially when you're not allowed to tell him off or just say no to him.
Which is why robots are good at that job.

As for looking enthusiastic, well, someone knows he's being filmed.
I think this might be his "LOOK MOMMY I'M HAVING A REEEALLYYY GOOD TIME!" mode. :confused:

Or else, he's genuinely excited like a kid who's allowed to go to a party after hours and hours of studio homework. The party sucks? "Who caaares!!" :p

Not an easy life, Damon has. Surely by now he's made enough money to leave?

Boz probably vouches to keep Jesse around because he’s an inferior guitarist and less of a threat to him then Alain was, yes Alain Whyte and Boz are friends or were friends we don’t know all the details of the falling out, but friendships can end when it comes down to money. No one wants Jesse just listen to last batch of songs he’s made for Morrissey instantly forgettable

1. I disagree. That's total bullshit to be honest. ALL of the band did a great job. ALL areas of the band.
2. I still think Jesse is underated - a lot depends upon the producers and the mixing desk and the mic's
that they use - but he's been great at all of the UK concerts that I've attended. Including his first one.
3. You'll be able to listen to the next lot of Boz songs shortly....
4. Alain is still a nice guy. Stop going on about money because it was about his health. And thankfully
he is a lot better and is still playing and writing songs.

Hazard
x

Amy that song was about Peter Hogg.
The Man that EVERYONE hated.
With a vengence.

Hazard
x

Wasn't Peter Hogg earlier - '91?

He didn't last long in the Moz camp, did he. And I doubt he moved in with Moz(!), as the song would suggest?

Wasn't Peter Hogg earlier - '91?

He didn't last long in the Moz camp, did he. And I doubt he moved in with Moz(!), as the song would suggest?
There's only one Hogg and that is Graeme!

manchester-united-graeme-hogg-190-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-36051-p.jpg

HE'S EVEN BETTER THAN A DEEP FRIED MARS BAR!

1. I disagree. That's total bullshit to be honest. ALL of the band did a great job. ALL areas of the band.
2. I still think Jesse is underated - a lot depends upon the producers and the mixing desk and the mic's
that they use - but he's been great at all of the UK concerts that I've attended. Including his first one.
3. You'll be able to listen to the next lot of Boz songs shortly....
4. Alain is still a nice guy. Stop going on about money because it was about his health. And thankfully
he is a lot better and is still playing and writing songs.

Hazard
x

Are you f***ig tone deaf what planet are you from to think Tobias is a great music writer what he has created is absolutely the most forgettable Morrissey songs of all. At the top of your head name the Best Morrissey songs he has made with Morrissey? And where would you put them in all of Morrissey’s collections of songs, they would be at the f***ing bottom, because he f***ing sucks he’s worked with the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Alanis Morrisset if he was actually any f***ing good they would have kept him around but they all told his ass to kick rocks because he f***ig sucks donkey cock. As for you thinking he’s a great guitarist all I have to say is cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
2. I still think Jesse is underated - a lot depends upon the producers and the mixing desk and the mic's that they use - but he's been great at all of the UK concerts

A bad workman blames his tools.

4. Alain is still a nice guy. Stop going on about money because it was about his health. And thankfully he is a lot better and is still playing and writing songs.
Hazard
x

Alain is wonderful. But what about the car park story? Do you put any stock by that?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom