Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not the first nor will he be the last to do so...it is after all the original bling:

article-0-178CB8A3000005DC-347_634x423.jpg
Since my open letter to him we have agreed the discrete look , please no encouragement in the enlargement of the accessories, but still I await the call to address the on going trouser problems, I’m now getting desperate, how long can I wait .....

Since my open letter to him we have agreed the discrete look , please no encouragement in the enlargement of the accessories, but still I await the call to address the on going trouser problems, I’m now getting desperate, how long can I wait .....

Yes! relaxed fit is one thing, but comatose is quite another.

I didn't think people had forgiven him for the Nobel Peace trouser controversy 5 years ago, let alone recent events :)

5b6af685481cdf52c8d8f3e27f4b61c56e9277af240858e0205d019867b48047.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I didn't think people had forgiven him for the Nobel Peace trouser controversy 5 years ago, let alone recent events :)

View attachment 45669

Regards,
FWD.

Maybe he’s just on top of the trouser trends. I read male fashion advice and streetwear reddit subs and the large pants are the thing I see more and more trendy people doing. High waters and baggy pants are now hipster trends. Well that and the urban ninja

One of my absolute favourites. I agree, wonderful lyrics but also great musical hooks - could never in a million years have been written by Tobias. And yes, I've often thought about the significance of those lyrics.

This wouldn't happen to be....based on a true story? Sorry for your loss ;) but way to kick *ss! :popcorn: :gun:

This wouldn't happen to be....based on a true story? Sorry for your loss ;) but way to kick *ss! :popcorn: :gun:

Robby was asking me about that as well. I'm afraid I am not sufficiently athletic to be a gun-toting vigilante. God, I don't even have the wardrobe for it. But the name is quite cool :D

Robby was asking me about that as well. I'm afraid I am not sufficiently athletic to be a gun-toting vigilante. God, I don't even have the wardrobe for it. But the name is quite cool :D

:rolleyes:

Everybody is terrified of Peppy.:crazy:

Nice to see him enjoying himself. I do wish Damon would cheer up, though. Perhaps it's the weight of the caterpillar on his top lip which is preventing him from smiling.
More likelihood is the poor mite is fretting about his job since they received my application for the chief dresser job, still waiting for my interview date though....

More likelihood is the poor mite is fretting about his job since they received my application for the chief dresser job, still waiting for my interview date though....
Well, Rifke's ahead of you there. She tried to be his personal shopper ages ago but he would have none of it, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Not a problem, Rifke can shop, and I’ll dress, I’m fine with that, I’m sure we’d make a great team

Nice to see him enjoying himself. I do wish Damon would cheer up, though. Perhaps it's the weight of the caterpillar on his top lip which is preventing him from smiling.

God, that clip of Damon looking comatose while Moz is joining in enthusiastically. They're doomed!

God, that clip of Damon looking comatose while Moz is joining in enthusiastically. They're doomed!
He always looks like that, though. Utterly miserable. I cannot understand how they've lasted this long. I'd like to be supportive of Damon because living with Moz must be exceptionally trying and he's stuck with him through all kinds of shit, but he doesn't make it easy.

He always looks like that, though. Utterly miserable. I cannot understand how they've lasted this long. I'd like to be supportive of Damon because living with Moz must be exceptionally trying and he's stuck with him through all kinds of shit, but he doesn't make it easy.

Different boyfriend, same principle:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom