Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
goddamn, he is looking finnnnnnnnee
i guess you mean morrissey. he is, indeed, and looks strangely transformed compared to most of the other pics from this tribute thing.
rufus wainwright said about him that he is truly an adult human being, and this becomes so very clear in these settings with their pink balloon tits and long-legged palm trees.

I see KYs ex left a bitchy comment about the 'tacky taco gig' and then deleted it. He's still mouthing. Weirdo.
I'm not surprised Rose knows him. She the Moz.

KY's ex? I had the impression she abhors men.

:rolleyes:

He went as Zimmer guest. I remember that event well. DramaJs bucket hair made a big splash but nobody was sure who exactly he was.:dizzy:
"who the F is that dude with the hair" all night.:smiley:

Havent you seen photos of poor DramaJ going in and out of Mickey Ds unrecognized.:tired:

You dont see any posh event going: "who should we have to hip up our party? How about Moz sidekick, the funny dude with the funny hair'. You NEVER hear that, instead they fight to have Moz attend.:kissing:
Wow composer Hans Zimmer and Johnny Marr attended the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27th, 2011 in Hollywood, California. The Academy Awards which is also known as the "Oscars" has to be one of the top events in the showbiz calendar! Wasn't this back in 2011? They seemed to go there together. Doesn't Johnny Marr get invited to a few charity events and some other award ceremonies?

Wow composer Hans Zimmer and Johnny Marr attended the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27th, 2011 in Hollywood, California. The Academy Awards which is also known as the "Oscars" has to be one of the top events in the showbiz calendar! Wasn't this back in 2011? They seemed to go there together. Doesn't Johnny Marr get invited to a few charity events and some other award ceremonies?

Zimmer paid for his plane tickets from Manchester, business class. DramaJ had to wear a hoodie over
his:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: because the high altitude made the synthetic material whistle.:speakerthree:

DramaJ and the Lawnmowers sometimes are invited to C list events to talk about Moz.:clapping:

Morrissey is a weird man making great music and writing amazing lyrics but his own taste in music is absolutely shite and I guess it is a generational thing cause when he was young the shit that was released left him with no choice but to listen to it.
It is a total mystery how none of his personal favourites are any good and are in fact part of the darkest chapter in musical history. His taste in music and fashion is just something he should completely retire from and leave that to others to tell him what to to wear and what to listen to cause the man is clueless.

are you saying the Ramones are absolutely shite ? if you don't like the Ramones you don't like or understand rock n roll ... period !! also Lou Reed , Bowie , New York Dolls , Sinatra , Elvis ?? Shite ??

Right...but can he do this?

yes but why do we want Jesse to play like Marr or anyone else?

If you think his playing is good or bad is not important. Just a person doing what they want to do with their life. Enjoy what he has to offer or don't and find something that to you is better to listen to and move on.

44093_DSC_01311.jpg

"Bullshit, Jones. If you'd been at the first Sex Pistols Free Trade Hall gig, I'd have seen you there."

I hope the undertaker company throwing this party made them all sign up for a tacky gold casket a la Aretha Franklin the black gypsy and I bet they all went for a installment plan rather than cash upfront cause paying for underage lovers tends to clear out the account.

They are still nursing injuries from the night out and are all on their third 5 litre can of ointment and are still struggling to get to the toilet at night.

Next time just say no for the sake of everyone!

Back
Top Bottom