Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

He is. They want to go to France and have children.

They should start with a dog.

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

They should start with a dog.

Hey I'm a real good babysitter. I totally suck at changing nappies, but if you don't mind a little poop on your kid, I do a really good job. :)

See, for example, 'Irish Blood, English Heart' (2004). (Irish Times, 20 November 1999).

In Irish Blood, English Heart he is claiming to be English > Irish.

Well said 'celibate' there are a lot of begrudgers out there. As Morrissey has said before he is settled nowhere. He obviously feels a kinship with Latin American people, he has roots in Ireland, he is Mancunian by birth right, he holds a long affection with L.A. and Rome, why can't he belong in these places?
Morrissey holds affection for London and Cheshire as well. I have to say of all the places Morrissey loves Manchester is the one place I don't like.

Another pic from Stephen:

"irish football captain Robbie Keane recently found out that he is second cousins with Morrissey.

the pair met at last night's match against austria at aviva stadium, where Robbie presented him with a signed jersey saying 'Irish blood Irish heart'; a reference to Morrissey's single 'Irish blood, English heart.'

mozrobbie2.jpg

Last edited:

Morrissey holds affection for London and Cheshire as well. I have to say of all the places Morrissey loves Manchester is the one place I don't like.
I’m not a big fan of Manchester either, to be honest. It’s just not my kind of town/city. Manchester is flashy and vulgar. All those women dressed up to the nines on a Friday and Saturday night. I just can’t cope with it.
Mancunians come across as arrogant and hard and don't seem to have much sense of humour. There is an aggressive edge in Manchester which I don't like. No wonder it's been voted one of the worst places to live in the UK.

Why? Are they making Hunan beef?
Maybe it's like an American thing as in having beef with someone. Sorry but I don't really understand this question.

I’m not a big fan of Manchester either, to be honest. It’s just not my kind of town/city. Manchester is flashy and vulgar. All those women dressed up to the nines on a Friday and Saturday night. I just can’t cope with it.
Mancunians come across as arrogant and hard and don't seem to have much sense of humour. There is an aggressive edge in Manchester which I don't like. No wonder it's been voted one of the worst places to live in the UK.
The weird thing about Mancunians is they think Manchester is the best place on earth. You are right about them being arrogant. I think they really need to travel more. If they saw other parts of Britain and other countries they might think again about Manchester being the best place on earth.

He lived in London much longer than any of those places(well apart from where he grew up). And Dublin the least amount of time, 2 minuits.

He lived in London much longer than any of those places(well apart from where he grew up). And Dublin the least amount of time, 2 minuits.
Wow London is a great city. Dublin is great too. I think Rome sounds like a nice place and California is beautiful with great weather.

Parts of Cheshire are quite nice, some of Cheshire is quite rural.

Wow London is a great city. Dublin is great too. I think Rome sounds like a nice place and California is beautiful with great weather.

Parts of Cheshire are quite nice, some of Cheshire is quite rural.

Im from Cheshire 100% rather be in London, south is definately better. And It would be wrong for me to not like Cali!

Last edited:

Im from Cheshire 100% rather be in London, south is definately better. And It would be wrong for me to not like Cali!
Good for you. I hope you make it to living down in London. I don't like Manchester at all. But I thought parts of Cheshire seemed ok and reminded me of Surrey a bit.

I don't like how these Mancunian celebrities in the indie rock scene go on about how great Manchester and Cheshire are. When a lot leave and go down South or live abroad.

A lot of them aren't even from Manchester in the first place but come from nearby areas. They do this because it sounds cool and working class to be from Manchester.

It's alright for them in their big mansions or luxury apartments but they don't understand how normal, everyday type people live.

Good for you. I hope you make it to living down in London. I don't like Manchester at all. But I thought parts of Cheshire seemed ok and reminded me of Surrey a bit.

I don't like how these Mancunian celebrities in the indie rock scene go on about how great Manchester and Cheshire are. When a lot leave and go down South or live abroad.

A lot of them aren't even from Manchester in the first place but come from nearby areas. They do this because it sounds cool and working class to be from Manchester.

It's alright for them in their big mansions or luxury apartments but they don't understand how normal, everyday type people live.

Aparently Cheshire is the richest county in England I hate people who are so proud to be working class and see them self as better that middle class+, whats so good about just getting by? Morrissey is one of the worst at it, it's no ones fault what up bringing they had.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom