Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

haha! I'm doing the same...and trying to eat bits of my dinner in between. ;)

Deep down I know it's not going to happen... but it doesn't stop me having three websites open and repeatedly pressing F5 for updates...

Dave

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

True. People sure post a lot of poop online. Even some d-bag calling himself Mark Diegel posted some ignorant comments about Moz online recently. :mad: On top of that, some anonymous dude from Craigslist wanted me to play tennis with him. He didn't confirm the time so I told him game off, not to mention he never gave me a name, contact #, picture, or description. Then he called ME "unreliable." WTF? I was nice enough to ALMOST play tennis with him even though he's a fat uggo, and that's what I get? Now I know how Moz felt.

this all shows how incredibly easy it is to start an internet rumour, even when it is complete nonsense.

lots of people are going to feel very silly later

Twitter is alight with rumours from two people...

Hope it's true... but surely its just b*ll*cks... maybe...

Dave

Yeah, surely.
I'll believe it the moment I hear a legitimate report...

EDIT: By legitimate report, I mean not some retard on twitter who insists on bringing their smartphones to a f***ing concert "they really wanna see" because they can feel important by making constant "updates" that way.

I find looking across an expanse of idiots staring down at glowing screens at shows to be truly obnoxious as a music fan (and someone who is too broke for a phone). Christ, I hate the world these days. Am I really the only one?

Last edited:

If this were true or not, why are there so many people that are quick to shoot it down? I mean, when was the last time there was a rumor about Morrissey and Marr being at each other's gig? The Smiths reunion, yes, I'm sick of that talk just like everyone is. But something like this shouldn't be neglected/shot down immediately. Especially since there are many witnesses who are at the concert that confirmed Morrissey is in the building. We probably won't see him come out till the encores (if indeed he is performing).

"Witnesses" ?? Or people just claiming on Fb & twitter that it's been "witnessed" by "other people"...?

Yeah, surely.

EDIT: By legitimate report, I mean not some retard on twitter who insists on bringing their smartphones to a f***ing concert "they really wanna see" because they can feel important by making constant "updates" that way.

I find looking across an expanse of idiots staring down at glowing screens at shows to be truly obnoxious as a music fan (and someone who is too broke for a phone). Christ, I hate the world these days. Am I really the only one?

I'm totally with you. As Stewart Lee says, "Twitter is for idiots who can't f***ing shut up even when they're on their own".

If someone said Moz turned up and chatted backstage with Johnny for 10 minutes - it would be at least vaguely believable.

Saying Moz is going to come out and do an encore after just cancelling a massive US tour due to health issues? I call bullshit.

Deep down I know it's not going to happen... but it doesn't stop me having three websites open and repeatedly pressing F5 for updates...

Dave

this feel..........

You're not the only one, Raytownian. You might want to get a no-contract phone (mine pays for itself many times over with all the call-in contests I win on it, plus I use promo codes to get extra minutes.)

Yeah, surely.

this feel..........

Just back from gig. No Moz on stage. Definitely a mystery (unused) mic on stage, but no Moz.

Brilliant show, though. Can't speak highly enough of Johnny and the job he done...

good stuff, glad you enjoyed the gig

after seeing him in leeds and manc, johnny certainly knows how to put a show on:guitar:

his mind will be blown when he reads his tweets lolol

My cousin's just a hairdresser. :( :p

Last edited:

Yeah, surely.

No. I went to a concert and these two kids had their mugs buried in their phones and DS games the whole time. Their father had a big, important-looking camera and a press pass. All I could think of was "Some poor shlub got turned away from this kick-butt pay-one-price concert who probably really wanted to see it and these butt nuggets are here taking up a seat playing games!" :mad:

The other woman is Keanes mum-in-law. Liam Nammock the bodyguard is to Keanes left and hairdresser Damon is serving Mozzer tea.

Watched the game on Sky Sports 2 and they showed Morrissey in the stands a number of times getting served tea and all. Commentators were envying Moz for getting something warm served. It was like Morrissey became a really big name for the first time in his career despite most people probably wondering who the hell he is as he's not exactly Mick Jagger or something.

Hello? Maybe he's got a Stadium Pal strapped to his thigh. Homey's been having bathroom problems lately...:p

He probably wears wide jeans cause in USA people with slim fit jeans are bullied for having chicken legs. It is the fat peoples revenge on the skinny ones....

The other woman is Keanes mum-in-law. Liam Nammock the bodyguard is to Keanes left and hairdresser Damon is serving Mozzer tea.

Hairdresser on fire or just in love?

I suspect Moz will get himself a boyfriend now he has so much time to kill. Surprised he did not stop travelling as I suspect his ill health is because of all the travelling.

Wasn't Johnny Marr at Morrissey's MEN gig in 2004? I'm sure they've been in the same place before on the same night since The Smiths. "Bejaysus Johnny I hear you're in Geneva tonight... let's get together and play Golden Lights." Anyway I digress,

I'm not eating my cock and this world is full of crashing bores/ gullible f***tards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom