Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

I think this will happen. What time is Johnny's gig?

Johnny is on stage right now (I saw him in London which started 21:00).

If it's true or not, we'll find out in next 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Gig started about 8 mins ago. But this guy is there and posting photos@Internetisafad: #Morrisseywatch

No sign yet - 'stop me' just played but alas no morrissey http://t.co/c1fJtFufAP

Someone at the concert posted a photo and also said that there's an extra mic next to Johnny's. It's happening folks!

no it isn't

Does anyone know if this bob fibs often?

From what I can see he just seems like a regular PR guy. Was at the right place at the right time.
Apparently a lot of Japanese PR crew there as well (and the last time I checked the Japanese LOVE Moz) and can't see why they would be there to cover just Johnny.
Something special is in the air

From what I can see he just seems like a regular PR guy. Was at the right place at the right time.
Apparently a lot of Japanese PR crew there as well (and the last time I checked the Japanese LOVE Moz) and can't see why they would be there to cover just Johnny.
Something special is in the air

incredibly gullible

Someone at the concert posted a photo and also said that there's an extra mic next to Johnny's. It's happening folks!
bum, can't see a extra mic in he photo just posted.

There was a time the possibility of this would have excited me beyond words. That time has passed.

I was at the Belfast show last night and there was a second mic onstage for the bassist's backing vocals. Glorious to hear Johnny play non-sludgy versions of Stop Me..., London, Bigmouth, There Is A Light... and How Soon...

Is it wrong to hope that there isn't a reunion tonight because I'm not there to witness it?

Morrissey is definitely at the gig anyway (has been spotted by someone on my FB news feed). Whether he goes up on stage or not is another thing altogether though...

Also the fact that I meant to buy a ticket when I heard about the gig but never got around to doing that is not sitting well with me right now!

Hello people of Morrissey-Solo, been a long time since I visited these parts :)

Morrissey is definitely at the gig anyway (has been spotted by someone on my FB news feed). Whether he goes up on stage or not is another thing altogether though...

Also the fact that I meant to buy a ticket when I heard about the gig but never got around to doing that is not sitting well with me right now!

Hello people of Morrissey-Solo, been a long time since I visited these parts :)

someone saying on facebook that Morrissey is at the gig does not make it true

I was at the Belfast show last night and there was a second mic onstage for the bassist's backing vocals. Glorious to hear Johnny play non-sludgy versions of Stop Me..., London, Bigmouth, There Is A Light... and How Soon...

Is it wrong to hope that there isn't a reunion tonight because I'm not there to witness it?

I was at the JM gig in Cambridge recently and thought the Smiths songs were slow, ponderous and ruined by vocals that were beyond dire.

If this were true or not, why are there so many people that are quick to shoot it down? I mean, when was the last time there was a rumor about Morrissey and Marr being at each other's gig? The Smiths reunion, yes, I'm sick of that talk just like everyone is. But something like this shouldn't be neglected/shot down immediately. Especially since there are many witnesses who are at the concert that confirmed Morrissey is in the building. We probably won't see him come out till the encores (if indeed he is performing).

If this were true or not, why are there so many people that are quick to shoot it down? I mean, when was the last time there was a rumor about Morrissey and Marr being at each other's gig? The Smiths reunion, yes, I'm sick of that talk just like everyone is. But something like this shouldn't be neglected/shot down immediately. Especially since there are many witnesses who are at the concert that confirmed Morrissey is in the building. We probably won't see him come out till the encores (if indeed he is performing).

Ok what witnesses? evidence please.

I'd reverse the question and ask why are so many people keen to talk this up, when the only evidence seems to be a couple of spurious twitter feeds.

Deep down I know it's not going to happen... but it doesn't stop me having three websites open and repeatedly pressing F5 for updates...

Dave

someone saying on facebook that Morrissey is at the gig does not make it true

Very true, but the picture they have of him (or at least someone looks like him) there kinda does. Before you/anyone ask me to post it, I'm not posting someone's personal pic without their consent.

I will hold my hands up as being wrong if it turns out he's not there of course.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom