Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Yea it is his wife

I picture googled her and am impressed that she has a degree in economics and finance, which would make her a person worth speaking to. Different to many of the BA literature types who visit this website... :D

I understood what you meant despite the original typo! :)

Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

Confirmed he's there:
Bob London ‏@bob_london 2m
I'm here as guest of RTE for Johnny Marr gig. Can Confirm Morrissey is here. No photos allowed.

BAD day for me not to be in Dubbalin!

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

he looked really happy in the pic with Robbie that was posted a month ago in LA aswell.

Even his hair is smiling! Smitten...straight up besotted. I see that look all day long on love-struck teenagers. It's rather cute, actually. :blushing:

hmmmm

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 18

just let out a 'holy fucccccccccccccccck' in the library, jesus this cannot be real life

The planets have aligned, cats and dogs living together, Twinkies will come back with a vengeance...and for a select few who were lucky enough to be there- all is right in the world...

Confirmed he's there:
Bob London ‏@bob_london 2m
I'm here as guest of RTE for Johnny Marr gig. Can Confirm Morrissey is here. No photos allowed.

BAD day for me not to be in Dubbalin!

and of course, Bob London would know

this all shows how incredibly easy it is to start an internet rumour, even when it is complete nonsense.

lots of people are going to feel very silly later

Arghh!! OMG.

Bob London ‏@bob_london Still here folks. I hear Morrissey to join Johnny Marr for encore of Queen is Dead, How soon is now and There is a light #Marr #Morrissey

The Morrissey/Marr in Dublin stuff is all very interesting, but is he really going to hop on stage and sing a few songs 10 days after cancelling 25 gigs b/c 'the physical limits had been reached' due to a serious illness?

Then again, one can't be sick forever.

Something just got me wondering - has Morrissey ever sang a song live in concert that was not with his 'at the moment' band? Meaning, has he ever done a guest shot? I certainly can't think of any.

Twitter is alight with rumours from two people...

Hope it's true... but surely its just b*ll*cks... maybe...

Dave

If there was ever anything to convince Morrissey to get up there and sing a few Smiths tunes with Marr, it may be the unpleasant alternative of sitting through Marr singing them.

Me thinks he's telling fibs... https://twitter.com/bob_london/status/317010761639669760
"Also hearing an acoustic Back to the old house was rehearsed earlier. Amazing. 100% Morrissey to Johnny Marr on stage tonight."

Dave

From bob_london: Also hearing an acoustic Back to the old house was rehearsed earlier. Amazing. 100% Morrissey to Johnny Marr on stage tonight.

Is this guy telling the truth, interesting?

Bob London ‏@bob_london 11m Also hearing an acoustic Back to the old house was rehearsed earlier. Amazing. 100% Morrissey to Johnny Marr on stage tonight.Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
Favorite Favorited More
Embed Tweet Bob London ‏@bob_london 17m Back again. Just did a quick live radio call for RTE with the news that Morrissey will join Johnny Marr tonight. Not sure I can tweet again.Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet Bob London ‏@bob_london 30m Still here folks. I hear Morrissey to join Johnny Marr for encore of Queen is Dead, How soon is now and There is a light #Marr #MorrisseyExpand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet Bob London ‏@bob_london 32m Apparently I'm in trouble for tweeting Morrissey here at Academy for Johnny Marr gig. Asked to leave. I have press pass and will not.Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet Bob London ‏@bob_london 41m Japanese camera crew here at Academy Dublin for Johnny Marr gig. Morrissey is here too. No photos allowed.Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet Bob London ‏@bob_london 43m @bnmrly Yes I'm here covering the gig for RTE radio broadcast. Last minute invite from Johnny Marr's PR. Something special tonight.

i believed it until the song choices. if it actually happens i may have to kill myself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom