Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Is that Robbie Keane's wife on the left in the background? Who would the other woman be then?

It'll be interesting if Morrissey will ever say anything again about Victoria Beckham or the Duchess of Chambridge given that family background. Come to think about it, he is most likely just envious as his latest support acts reveal. What about the less fortunate cousins of his? Are we going to see pictures with them, too? Or only the millionaire side of the family tree?

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Related, my foot. WHO smiles like that for a cousin? There's DNA shared there, alright...
he looked really happy in the pic with Robbie that was posted a month ago in LA aswell.

Someone ought to introduce the man to slim fit jeans.

Morrissey had a house around Dublin, it was a newsitem, when he sold it, was ROTT time,
when he was in Rome and Italy a lot.

Morrissey loves Dublin, he surely wasn't there because a guy he was in a band 30 years ago, had a gig,
no he loves soccer, and is a Paddy, Irish root,as 3 of the 4 Smiths members were/are.

I thought all 4 of the Smiths had Irish roots. They've all got Irish surnames. I think it was only Andy Rourke's mother who was English out of all the Smiths' parents. Might have got that wrong.

It's an interesting back-story for a band that are often described as being very English! Morrissey-Maher-Rourke-Joyce!

Is that Robbie Keane's wife on the left in the background? Who would the other woman be then?

It'll be interesting if Morrissey will ever say anything again about Victoria Beckham or the Duchess of Chambridge given that family background. Come to think about it, he is most likely just envious as his latest support acts reveal. What about the less fortunate cousins of his? Are we going to see pictures with them, too? Or only the millionaire side of the family tree?
Yea it is his wife

Last edited:

I thought all 4 of the Smiths had Irish roots. They've all got Irish surnames. I think it was only Andy Rourke's mother who was English out of all the Smiths' parents. Might have got that wrong.

It's an interesting back-story for a band that are often described as being very English! Morrissey-Maher-Rourke-Joyce!
My dad is scottish, i have a scottish surname and half my mums family is from Wales and im still very English.

Someone ought to introduce the man to slim fit jeans.

lulz this.

go back to slim fit Levis moz.....

I had a bad dream last night that Mozzer's health took a downward spiral. I'm sure that won't happen, but I hope Moz will make sure his health is tip-top before hitting the road again. Glad to see he is having some good times. :)

So that's what double pneumonia / anemia / bleeding ulcer / Barrett's esophogitis looks like. Shame I wanted to see him play this weekend in Atlanta

lulz this.

go back to slim fit Levis moz.....

Hello? Maybe he's got a Stadium Pal strapped to his thigh. Homey's been having bathroom problems lately...:p

It is an interesting story. It's explored in this book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Irish-Blood...4901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364410291&sr=8-1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

He will be in disguise with his gang, he'll have security there to keep the fans from photographing him there, he will watch the show, he will leave,

news clip just showed robbie keane and morrissey with that hateful security guy beside him at the international game, i frigging hate him.

arrrrgh !!

You mean his boyfriend?

Having one Scottish parent is perhaps not the same as having two Irish Catholic parents. But we each negotiate our identities in different ways.

Some second-generation Irish people feel Irish, some feel English, and some feel in-between.

My dad is scottish, i have a scottish surname and half my mums family is from Wales and im still very English.

Morrissey should perhaps be more careful, as the child of Irish immigrants, to make dubious comments about multiculturalism. He is part of the multi-ethnic diversity of post-war Britain.

Im not bothered what he thinks he is, what has always bugged me is that he would complain about the fact England is multicultural, doesn't think that England should be diluted with other cultures, when 1.His parents are Irish and live in England, but thats fine. 2. he calls himself half English half Irish, and when he lived in England that was also alright for him to put some Irishness in. Thats what got me, the hypocrisy and fascism he has about it.

You mean his boyfriend?

He could do worse. He's a cutie.

I do not believe the pure hatred/vitriol that comes from so many of you. Thank you Morrissey for sharing yourself with us. From the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul; you have brought so much joy and happiness to so many. You bloody donkeys he has had you all fooled; he is married and has 6 children - what else would you expect from a nice Irish lad.

He could do worse. He's a cutie.

He looks very similar to Jake. I guess the skinheads have it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom