Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

If he could eat his own cock, why would he be wasting his time on the internet? Empty promises...

Thats exactly why I'm on the internet. This site gives me some downtime from my own fans and my own hidden talents.

Come and join me on myfreecams.com, I am an incredible midget multi-contortionist fetishist called Clive and my first DVD is called Every Which Way But Loose

Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

Dublin might aswell be called his home, i doubt he would even be seen dead at an England game.

Few English people would turn up for the current mob.

As for Blackpool, to call it by its English name, few things are more mysterious than the 19th century romanticism and fervent nationalism, equal to and certainly more frequent than that exhibited at the London Olympics, which is found in first and second generation Celts forever pining for their spiritual homes from Luton, Gateshead or Swindon.

There cannot be many countries as apparently hateful, vicious and disgusting as England, yet which also finds the world and his civil partner banging down the door.

Morrissey had a house around Dublin, it was a newsitem, when he sold it, was ROTT time,
when he was in Rome and Italy a lot.

Morrissey loves Dublin, he surely wasn't there because a guy he was in a band 30 years ago, had a gig,
no he loves soccer, and is a Paddy, Irish root,as 3 of the 4 Smiths members were/are.

To end it, he's just trying to get better, and fesh air is better than sit at homeinside, or do gigs with lots of people
and consume bacteria or lose energy he needs to get well, get it?

Morrissey went to see Ireland-Austria, got snapped by photopaparazzi, and worked along with the Irish team shirt
with nmbr 10, don't know if Keane still plays, but it's a nice pic,hope the game was worthwile being there to see it.

OUT!

Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

To reduce Morrissey's identification with Irishness to '19th century romanticism and fervent nationalism' is rather crude. Like many second-generation Irish people, he identifies as half Irish, half English. That's his choice, and it's an understandable one. It's not 'mysterious'. It's possible for people (like Moz, Marr, etc) to identify as part Irish without being 'fervent nationalists'. Equally, it is possible for England to be both a difficult place for migrants, and one that offers them opportunity. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Few English people would turn up for the current mob.

As for Blackpool, to call it by its English name, few things are more mysterious than the 19th century romanticism and fervent nationalism, equal to and certainly more frequent than that exhibited at the London Olympics, which is found in first and second generation Celts forever pining for their spiritual homes from Luton, Gateshead or Swindon.

There cannot be many countries as apparently hateful, vicious and disgusting as England, yet which also finds the world and his civil partner banging down the door.

Well said 'celibate' there are a lot of begrudgers out there. As Morrissey has said before he is settled nowhere. He obviously feels a kinship with latin American people, he has roots in Ireland, he is Manchunian by birth right, he holds a long affection with L.A. and Rome, why can't he belong in these places?

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Well said 'celibate' there are a lot of begrudgers out there. As Morrissey has said before he is settled nowhere. He obviously feels a kinship with latin American people, he has roots in Ireland, he is Manchunian by birth right, he holds a long affection with L.A. and Rome, why can't he belong in these places?

He can belong where he wishes, but he cannot change his birth certificate. He shall have to confine himself to spitting bile at the nation of his birth from territories too naive to have yet sussed him out.

Morrissey had a house around Dublin, it was a newsitem, when he sold it, was ROTT time,

Morrissey loves Dublin, he surely wasn't there because a guy he was in a band 30 years ago, had a gig,
no he loves soccer, and is a Paddy, Irish root,as 3 of the 4 Smiths members were/are.

To end it, he's just trying to get better, and fesh air is better than sit at homeinside, or do gigs with lots of people

Morrissey went to see Ireland-Austria, got snapped by photopaparazzi, and worked along with the Irish team shirt
with nmbr 10, don't know if Keane still plays, but it's a nice pic,hope the game was worthwile being there to see it.

OUT!

This~

Agreed~

OUT!
Agree, but i think he turned up at a game because he was related to Robbie rather than simply he has Irish roots.

Im not bothered what he thinks he is, what has always bugged me is that he would complain about the fact England is multicultural, doesn't think that England should be diluted with other cultures, when 1.His parents are Irish and live in England, but thats fine. 2. he calls himself half English half Irish, and when he lived in England that was also alright for him to put some Irishness in. Thats what got me, the hypocrisy and fascism he has about it.

Sane posts such as this are like oxygen here.

Agree, but i think he turned up at a game because he was related to Robbie rather than simply he has Irish roots.

Related, my foot. WHO smiles like that for a cousin? There's DNA shared there, alright...

It's perfectly legal between cousins, y'know.

from twitter - not sure if serious but i'll post it anyway......

'Channel list for #JohnnyMarr requests a spare mic stage left for "Guest". Thats from a v good source. Couldn't be for #Morrissey - could it?'

I WANT TO BELIEVE

from twitter - not sure if serious but i'll post it anyway......

'Channel list for #JohnnyMarr requests a spare mic stage left for "Guest". Thats from a v good source. Couldn't be for #Morrissey - could it?'

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Ohhh that is a fun rumor:p Really it would be quite a stretch for Morrissey to even show up at gig, but to get on stage!?! If it were to happen then hell ANYTHING is possible!:guitar:

Related, my foot. WHO smiles like that for a cousin? There's DNA shared there, alright...

:lbf: Morrissey does look rather chuffed in all pics with Robbie. I've always thought that Morrissey felt things more intensely than most people, so maybe that applies to hanging out with a long lost family member. What ever it is standing next to Robbie brings out those lovely dimples :blushing:

Kristeen young will never make it. She is an ungrateful c***.

Back
Top Bottom