Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

What about Benicassim and Madrid 2008?

he must be aware of Marr's gig tonight..............

we can dream.......

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

So that's what double pneumonia / anemia / bleeding ulcer / Barrett's esophagus looks like. Shame I wanted to see him play this weekend in Atlanta

I was looking forward to Nashville...oh well, two peas in a bucket!
Hmmm...bet he was in the UK last week. My prediction is that the interview was recorded on 14 Mar and he was outta there on the first thing smokin'!

Wouldn't Morrissey watch most of the game? Particularly as a guest of his cousin, Ireland's top ever goalscorer. Doubt that would leave much time to get over town to the Johnny Marr gig to be perfectly honest.

Silly me the gig is 2moro..... if it does happen I'll eat my cock

Last edited:

He will be in disguise with his gang, he'll have security there to keep the fans from photographing him there, he will watch the show, he will leave,

news clip just showed robbie keane and morrissey with that hateful security guy beside him at the international game, i frigging hate him.

arrrrgh !!

He will be in disguise with his gang, he'll have security there to keep the fans from photographing him there, he will watch the show, he will leave,

news clip just showed robbie keane and morrissey with that hateful security guy beside him at the international game, i frigging hate him.

arrrrgh !!

Which hateful security guy?

he looks well. He's got the sparkle in his eye back :love:

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

Yep---he's real sick. Too bad he screwed all of his fans--again.

Shouldn't he be in bed?

He looks good. I hope that he is feeling well now.

Dublin might aswell be called his home, i doubt he would even be seen dead at an England game.

I wonder if the Queen has Moz's picture posted at Heathrow to have him forcibly thrown out of the country the way he throws offending fans out of his concerts!

It's exceedingly unlikely that he will pop along to Jonny's show - if he does I suspect he would not be out front at all as he knows he will be mobbed, but would probably just go backstage and maybe say hello to Johnny for a few minutes.

It's unlikely...but if he's in a good mood it's not beyond all realms of possibility. It's not like the pair have been trading insults in the press - it's been literally years since they were slagging each other off, and it's not THAT long ago that Morrissey started a statement saying "I would like to, if I may, offer support to Johnny Marr" on True to You, so it's not like they are enemies...just grown distant.

I suspect the pressure of a meet up anywhere within range of fans will be too offputting, but it would be nice if at some point whilst they are both in Dublin they could meet.

I don't even want a Smiths reunion. Just a photo of the two smiling together would make my decade.

I don't even want a Smiths reunion. Just a photo of the two smiling together would make my decade.

This. They don't even have to be smiling. All I ask is a distinguishable, undoctored, non-composite, current photo of the two of them together.

He looks good. :sweet:

Silly me the gig is 2moro..... if it does happen I'll eat my cock

Photographs, or it never happened......that goes for Morrissey&Marr and your mealtime ;)

Photographs, or it never happened......that goes for Morrissey&Marr and your mealtime ;)

If he could eat his own cock, why would he be wasting his time on the internet? Empty promises...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom