Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane posted on FAI Twitter

Re: Morrissey at aviva stadium dublin tuesday 26th

Moz is in his home town of Dublin this PM. He was snapped with Robbie Keane with a number 10 Green Irish Jersey. Twitter is aflame in Ireland with this. He is surely not in town for the Johnny Marr Gig?

Morrissey was born in Manchester. Therefore...

To all those who have tickets for the Marr gig - you lucky people.

P.

To all those who have tickets for the Marr gig - you lucky people.

P.

Calm down dear, it's only twitter...:rolleyes:

Pfft. What do YOU know? I know nothing. So it all works out.

P.

Words to live by.

And the motto for Twitter I believe :thumb:

Uncleskinny posted (original post):

Moz at Ireland v Austria game tonight...

@FAIreland
Look who just made an appearance in the tunnel of Aviva Stadium! #morrissey #cousins #COYBIG pic.twitter.com/w9qGxNeY3e

morrissey_fai.jpg

An anonymous person also writes:

Moz is in his home town of Dublin this PM. He was snapped with Robbie Keane with a number 10 Green Irish Jersey. Twitter is aflame in Ireland with this. He is surely not in town for the Johnny Marr Gig?

UPDATE Mar. 27:

wend1brindle posted:

This made the front of this morning's Irish Independent - Ireland's largest selling daily newspaper.

independent20130327.jpg

Posted by an anonymous person:

@jackkirwan10
Morrissey at the Aviva watching Ireland tonight! pic.twitter.com/CPsNhQL8MJ

aviva.jpg

UPDATE April 2:

Another pic from Stephen:

"irish football captain Robbie Keane recently found out that he is second cousins with Morrissey.

the pair met at last night's match against austria at aviva stadium, where Robbie presented him with a signed jersey saying 'Irish blood Irish heart'; a reference to Morrissey's single 'Irish blood, English heart.'"

mozrobbie2.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

In a few hours I'll be at Dublin's Airport from Spain, cannot imagine meeting him there... We don't know anything about him since 2006 in FIB Festival!

This could be big. I know it won't be, but it could be.

Here's what will go down if Morrissey goes to Johnny's show - He will be in disguise with his gang, he'll have security there to keep the fans from photographing him there, he will watch the show, he will leave, Johnny will find out he was there, get furious he didn't say hi, thus putting another nail in the coffin of the dream.

This could be big. I know it won't be, but it could be.

Here's what will go down if Morrissey goes to Johnny's show - He will be in disguise with his gang, he'll have security there to keep the fans from photographing him there, he will watch the show, he will leave, Johnny will find out he was there, get furious he didn't say hi, thus putting another nail in the coffin of the dream.

Why on earth would he go? He just said that they're not friends.

So that's what double pneumonia / anemia / bleeding ulcer / Barrett's esophogitis looks like. Shame I wanted to see him play this weekend in Atlanta

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

It's most unlikely that Moz will attend the Marr show. The venue itself is relatively small and although it has some VIP booths it's far too small for Moz to hide out there...

Re: Article: Morrissey at Aviva Stadium, Dublin (Mar. 26) - photo with Robbie Keane p

For those still wishing for a Morrissey/Marr reunion

tumblr_m81udnMbQH1r3zat8.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom