Morrissey at Alexandra Palace, 3-12 December???

I'm not very happy about it because in December my new job doesn't allow any of us to take holidays.
I'll manage to go some of the gigs though.

If this is true I will make sure I get tickets for the first nights rather than the last - once bitten and all that...

Does Morrissey ever plan that far ahead? I agree this sounds like a bigger draw than our Moz.

(Stating the obvious)>>> Moz in London in December would be a fantastic Christmas present!!! :D

The Hollywood Palladium was (originally) 10 nights, so this doesn't sound unbelievable at all.

I'm not very happy about it because in December my new job doesn't allow any of us to take holidays.
Yes , because as we all know, life revolves around you and your job.

Kewpie
You live in London.... why would you need to take holidays? Do you work nights?:confused: Or you could throw a few sickies;)

Anyway, it's NORTHSIDE:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Kewpie
You live in London.... why would you need to take holidays? Do you work nights?:confused: Or you could throw a few sickies;)

Anyway, it's NORTHSIDE:cool:

Jukebox Jury

wow..that would be expensive:D..flight..good hotel.. for 9 nights..:eek:
Thank god that it's my birthday a few weeks before;)..if it will happen..but cross my fingers..!!!

Not realistic. He'd never sell it out. Two or three days perhaps, but not 10.

oh i thnk they'd sell out, in fact id give it 24 minutes and 34 seconds to just that.

would be fabby, as my birthday falls in the middle, but i fear most of us would need serious hospital treatment after 6-7 nights...
Lol

Don't think he would fill it to be honest. Unless of course it was for a Smiths reunion :guitar:

I went to the Wembley show a couple of christmas' ago and that wasn't fully sold out. Will be interesting to see will play there. Personally think it could be Led Zeppelin.....

Does anyone know what the setlist will be?
Can we take cameras in?
What will security be like?
What time will he come on stage?

Jukebox Jury:D

A True fan would know the answers to those questions!! OK, ok.... I have me cloakroom ticket here....Taxi for Sleepy!!!

I've booked all the accomodation within 10 miles of the venue, send me an email for my Rackman list of genuine prices for accomodation (max 18 per room) for the Morrissey (alledged) gigs! No discount for friends, serious sexual favours taken in to consideration, please send video evidence!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom