Morrissey at Alexandra Palace, 3-12 December???

Does anyone know what the setlist will be?
Can we take cameras in?
What will security be like?
What time will he come on stage?

Jukebox Jury:D

Will Morrissey touch me in the face?

10 Nights? With Morrissey's recent run? I doubt it.

I remember the gig their in 1992, it was basically a huge box. Everything was massive. The 2 halls, the indoor trees, the queue for a veggie curry, the queue for a pint and the table to leave your pint on because you couldn't take it in with you.

Great Gig!

No chance!!!

I think after the london fiasco he won't do something like that again for a while.
Plus, if he is touring a new album around that time what is the sense in doing 10 nights in london? It would be a full nationwide tour I would assume. There is just no sense in him doing ten nights in a huge venue after doing a semi residency in London earlier in the year when there are all the other major cities that could be visited.

oh i thnk they'd sell out, in fact id give it 24 minutes and 34 seconds to just that.

would be fabby, as my birthday falls in the middle, but i fear most of us would need serious hospital treatment after 6-7 nights...
Lol

Hey my b-day does too! when's yours?

MozTube Tour booked for daytime December 5th, includes a never been to before 'Alma Street':p
Meet outside Euston Station 10.30am, all proceeds go to my kids 'Christmas Presents Fund'

Jukebox Jury;)

I went to the Wembley show a couple of christmas' ago and that wasn't fully sold out.

Exactly....
And Wembley is what?? 14,000??
The only reason The Roundhouse was a sell out for six nights was because a very large number of fans went on more than one occasion.

Jukebox Jury

If it's true. I'm there.

But that's the beauty of a 'residency'. Not only do you get people buying tickets to more than one show which you could sell anyway, but why risk it?, you also get to sell a package to fans to make them think that you will give them something new and different each night. At the end of the day to impress a new label Morrissey didn't have to 'play' six nights , he only needed to 'sell' six nights! I will never travel to see him again first night or last night.

But that's the beauty of a 'residency'. Not only do you get people buying tickets to more than one show which you could sell anyway, but why risk it?, you also get to sell a package to fans to make them think that you will give them something new and different each night. At the end of the day to impress a new label Morrissey didn't have to 'play' six nights , he only needed to 'sell' six nights! I will never travel to see him again first night or last night.

So if he plays in Macclesfield, you'd have to travel a little...would you go?;)

Jukebox Jury

Yes I would travel as far as Macc only because I could be home on the night!!:) I am going to London to see Nick Cave but it is the first night of two. :guitar: I guess Moz will play Manchester on the next major tour, or maybe Macc?

I've booked all the accomodation within 10 miles of the venue, send me an email for my Rackman list of genuine prices for accomodation (max 18 per room) for the Morrissey (alledged) gigs! No discount for friends, serious sexual favours taken in to consideration, please send video evidence!

love

Grim

clever you!
nearly wetting my pants reading this!

I'd love to see Moz and Marr back on stage together (f*** the other two)

*sigh*

If only

*stares vacantly into space*

I wonder if people on Radiohead/White Stripes forums are as excited as some of our forum members appear to be?

There are a lot of possibilites for this - could be Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Led Zep, Bob Dylan - heck, it could even be some sort of tie-in with the 2008 X-Factor.

Also, would SJM (or rather, their insurers) take on Moz for another residency after Camden?

Personally I had hoped for a ten night run at Pustervik here in Gothenburg, 200 persons *10 nights:guitar:.

I wonder if people on Radiohead/White Stripes forums are as excited as some of our forum members appear to be?

Do you know where a good Radiohead forum may be? I have tried to look but can't find one with a user friendly lay out like this

Back
Top Bottom