Morrissey arrives in Singapore - photos

39209_morrissey_singapore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood Hell! I reckon this was going to be a cancel too right. I reckon the property taxes must be really high in California.

Nice Old Navy pants and Kirkland shoes. I knew that was lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve I saw at the Burbank Costco where the tubs of chocolate chip cookies are.

Last edited:

Somebody please photoshop this so he's holding a copy of the eagerly awaited, best selling autobiography of 2016, Set the Boy Free by Johnny Marr. :guitar:
Come, come, November 15th ! Can't come soon enough for me :pray: when bands and music actually meant something.
All the bots can 4ck off and hibernate for six months when it's released :angry::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Looking good! Why does Moz always tilt his head back for photos and music videos? Is it to accentuate the quiff?

he doesn't, It's just that all us mere mortals are forever looking up to him. ;)

he doesn't, It's just that all us mere mortals are forever looking up to him. ;)

I am a mere mortal looking up to him, metaphorically, and on photos but in real life I would have to go down on my knees to get the same view. :D
Otherwise i would look down on him. :eek:

Somebody please photoshop this so he's holding a copy of the eagerly awaited, best selling autobiography of 2016, Set the Boy Free by Johnny Marr. :guitar:
Come, come, November 15th ! Can't come soon enough for me :pray: when bands and music actually meant something.
All the bots can 4ck off and hibernate for six months when it's released :angry::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:.

No one i know even knows about the book, i probably wouldn't either if i didn't come to this site.

I am a mere mortal looking up to him, metaphorically, and on photos but in real life I would have to go down on my knees to get the same view. :D
Otherwise i would look down on him. :eek:

sorry don't believe it. On a hot air balloon on a comets tail or U.F.O !! we would still be looking up to him... HIM thee ETERNAL one ! thee IMMORTAL ONE !!!

;)

No one i know even knows about the book, i probably wouldn't either if i didn't come to this site.

Oh well ! Maybe you best 4ck off and hibernate come November eh ! :mock:

Google The Smiths you stupid bot ! Don't tell me ! You've never heard of them as well !:rofl:

Oh 4ck off yourself.
Moz will be touring North America while Johnny-come-lately publishes his justification for selling his soul to Italian Disco.

The only autobiography that matters on the topic of The Smiths and the court case is already out there, and it's Morrissey's.

Of course you Brummie and the collection of Moz-baiters here will hold up their copies of Set The Boy Free as if it were truth from the deity. The editorial position that will be taken by this site when the book is released is not difficult to anticipate.

I'll be placing the site on a selective 'ignore' in the same way as many other fans, followers or whatever label you want to assign to them do today. The people who enjoy Morrissey's work, find the shows addictive and don't have a black and white expectation of human consistency that can be found in no-one anywhere, ever. Even St Johnny.

Sorrow of Stamford Bridge

This site is rubbish ! Steven describes it as the ' online hateful crèche ' so why do you come here ?
I really would like a reply :thumb:
Have you tried the official Steven site ?

Good luck with the Johnny Marr denial ! :tiphat:

I reckon Set The Boy Free was a photo book by Linder chronicling Steve and John's "secret" million dollar payout acoustic corporate gigs around America being sold exclusively by Costco. I reckon this is going to be so top mental when Meth Head Mike and Fat Andy find out.

Oh 4ck off yourself.
Moz will be touring North America while Johnny-come-lately publishes his justification for selling his soul to Italian Disco.

The only autobiography that matters on the topic of The Smiths and the court case is already out there, and it's Morrissey's.

Of course you Brummie and the collection of Moz-baiters here will hold up their copies of Set The Boy Free as if it were truth from the deity. The editorial position that will be taken by this site when the book is released is not difficult to anticipate.

I'll be placing the site on a selective 'ignore' in the same way as many other fans, followers or whatever label you want to assign to them do today. The people who enjoy Morrissey's work, find the shows addictive and don't have a black and white expectation of human consistency that can be found in no-one anywhere, ever. Even St Johnny.

Sorrow of Stamford Bridge

November the fifteenth ! :tiphat:

Love words and cheese X X X ! Enjoy:laughing:

MILK N CHEESE IS NOT MURDER AS LONG AS YOU CROSS YOUR FINGERS ! :rofl::rofl:

November the fifteenth ! :tiphat:

Love words and cheese X X X ! Enjoy:laughing:

MILK N CHEESE IS NOT MURDER AS LONG AS YOU CROSS YOUR FINGERS ! :rofl::rofl:

Well in that case, if you make it so easy for me, I AM crossing my fingers. :tiphat:
Thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom