Morrissey arrives in Peru, greeted by fans

Morrissey llega a Lima y es recibido por sus fanáticos - terra.com.pe

Morrissey saluda a sus seguidores a su salida del aeropuerto Jorge Chávez.

13 de marzo de 2012
Foto: Terra Perú/Miguel Bustamante

lima_532826.jpg

Also:
Morrissey ya se encuentra en Lima - Elcomercio.pe

MORRIZSEY sends the link to the video:
Morrissey ya se encuentra en Lima - terratv

Last edited:
the emperer wears no clothes and i denounce this fool 13/3/2012

Given that people had obviously waited to see him arrive for some time, would it really have been too risky to shake a few hands and share a word? Does he ever get it right?

Morrissey looks sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. He's sooooo perfect!!!!!! I wonder what he keeps inside his man bag.

Given that people had obviously waited to see him arrive for some time, would it really have been too risky to shake a few hands and share a word? Does he ever get it right?

This is Morrissey we're talking about, not Prince Harry...

Not if we can make it seem otherwise.

Aw, he looks so happy to see his fans. He's lovely. It's nice to see some pure love from some people, unlike certain "fans" who lurk this website and denounce him like they're comparing him to christ or something. On another note, anyone who has ever been on an airplane flight knows how convinient shoulder bags are, it's kind of silly to carry around a large bag when you don't really need it.

Aw, he looks so happy to see his fans. He's lovely. It's nice to see some pure love from some people, unlike certain "fans" who lurk this website and denounce him like they're comparing him to christ or something.

I think the denunciations, more probably, spring from their not unreasonable comparison of him with Morrissey.

Lima spelled backwards is crazy. :p

Last edited:
I always love that shyness about him when he greets the fans. Like it surprises Moz that they are actually want to see him outside the stage setting . ;)

Last edited:
Morrissey looks sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. He's sooooo perfect!!!!!! I wonder what he keeps inside his man bag.

Perhaps a sick bag in case he stumbles upon and is forced to regurgitate his veggie broth due to the sycophantic fawning of a blind, delusional nitwit such as yourself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom