Morrissey arrives in Mexico City - photos / instagram

39795_morrissey_mexico.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shakedown already? Reckon he just landed. Shouldn't P.A. Damon be paying the bribe instead of just standing at attention?

Last edited:
what's he practicing his mime routine in that first picture? 'walking dog in Mexico' ?

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
what's he practicing his mime routine in that first picture? 'walking dog in Mexico' ?

Ha, so funny.
Don't know what he is saying with it.
There must be some photo of Moz with a greyhound somewhere on this site. He (Moz) wears a great suit and the photo is beautiful, hilarious and he has that look, arrogant, playful and funny. :D

Morrissey arrives in Mexico, so what. Wait till the gig, be the same old set, same old half a gig, the games over Steven, or at least it should be. How much money does one person need ? Fair enough the music industry is f***ed, hence the old school can continue playing (and earning), but how much money does one man need, surely 30 million is enough, especially when your 60 years old

My relationship goal is to find a partner who will carry my baggage through customs.

His assistant doesn't look happy. Ever. I've never seen him smile or at least look pleased. What's Morrissey doing to him?

looks like a quiet airport unless its the middle of the night.hes pointing at a dropped setlist with five new songs on it.

Blikey blood hell. I hope he didn't fly Southwest because they don't have a "first class".

Notice his shirt Anti Americans? It says THE SUNSET MARQUIS. WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA

His assistant doesn't look happy. Ever. I've never seen him smile or at least look pleased. What's Morrissey doing to him?

To be fair, he is one odd looking creature. Morrissey needs to move him on, and quick.

Blikey blood hell. I hope he didn't fly Southwest because they don't have a "first class".

Notice his shirt Anti Americans? It says THE SUNSET MARQUIS. WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA

The Sunset Marquis' bungalows are lovely with a discreet exit back there — and, remember kiddies, stay on the good side of stalker laws.

Morrissey arrives in Mexico, so what. Wait till the gig, be the same old set, same old half a gig, the games over Steven, or at least it should be. How much money does one person need ? Fair enough the music industry is f***ed, hence the old school can continue playing (and earning), but how much money does one man need, surely 30 million is enough, especially when your 60 years old

I am a very simple man.
I don't need much.
If "they" give me 4 million euros, I promise I would never complain anymore about anything. :p

You assume it is all about the money.
But why would he? He has enough.
There is more to it, apparently and part of it is, you might say, public demand, if so many people in Mexico and the States buy tickets to see him. Some of those concerts were sold out in 2 or 3 days. Not exactly peanuts, especially in Mexico-city.

Ya the guy is a total legend. Although, we may need to organize an intervention for the way he treats his slave - he must be the hardest working man in show business.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom