Morrissey arrives in Mexico City - photos / instagram

39795_morrissey_mexico.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is looking good.I hope he has a great time in Mexico.I can`t wait for the setlist.I hope that everyone that`s going to see him has a great time!

The Sunset Marquis' bungalows are lovely with a discreet exit back there — and, remember kiddies, stay on the good side of stalker laws.
"discreet exit" is a good name for a Morrissey album.

I've never liked seeing people be picked apart on the 'net about their looks. It's just a shitty, and large part, of what makes up discussion boards.

But, after seeing a couple hundred, if not more, photos of Damon over the years here -- I've never seen such a frozen, unsmiling face in the world of pop music. Jake wasn't exactly animated, but there was a bit of life there. Even when Damon's in the background, cameras unbeknownst, it's the same mask. Freaky...

Apologies for the dissection.

I've never liked seeing people be picked apart on the 'net about their looks. It's just a shitty, and large part, of what makes up discussion boards.

But, after seeing a couple hundred, if not more, photos of Damon over the years here -- I've never seen such a frozen, unsmiling face in the world of pop music. Jake wasn't exactly animated, but there was a bit of life there. Even when Damon's in the background, cameras unbeknownst, it's the same mask. Freaky...

Apologies for the dissection.

He seemed to have fun during the "Studio In Session" from 2011 when Moz was fanning him and he smiled at the book signing in Gothenburg in 2013.

I am a very simple man.
I don't need much.
If "they" give me 4 million euros, I promise I would never complain anymore about anything. :p

You assume it is all about the money.
But why would he? He has enough.
There is more to it, apparently and part of it is, you might say, public demand, if so many people in Mexico and the States buy tickets to see him. Some of those concerts were sold out in 2 or 3 days. Not exactly peanuts, especially in Mexico-city.
And your point being what? Its hardly about the music either, and if their is a full album written why not just publish it for free online, if money isn't an issue? Reason it hasn't been put online is because money is the only issue,, tell me I'm wrong..

Morrissey is looking good.I hope he has a great time in Mexico.I can`t wait for the setlist.I hope that everyone that`s going to see him has a great time!
Here's the probable set list, maybe 2 song changes and a different order, seeing you can't wait.

Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Judy Is A Punk

that's wonderful. When you at least expect it in another human being to remember, he remembers everything and knows how much it means, for....

such a little thing makes such a big difference.

thanks for protecting M. :)

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
And your point being what? Its hardly about the music either, and if their is a full album written why not just publish it for free online, if money isn't an issue? Reason it hasn't been put online is because money is the only issue,, tell me I'm wrong..

Money is an issue. So you are not wrong.
But it's not the only issue.
As an artist, a popsinger and leader, boss of the band he needs to earn money, making product or doing live stage-shows. Or quit.
There is the business side to it all.
As for your suggestion to put the written record online just for free, there is no reward for the invested time, creativity and money already invested.

By the way, anything you get just for free, won't be that much of value to you and would diminish your appreciation for his music or him as a person if that is not already the case.

We might not like it but the artistic merits and the money earned are connected and as an artist you want to measure it.
You want to know if it is appreciated what you are doing.
The only way to find out is to sell product and get on that stage and have that contact with the audience.
If it was all about money and money ONLY, he would already been doing life shows and selling albums with the reformed Smiths for a number of years now.

Here's the probable set list, maybe 2 song changes and a different order, seeing you can't wait.

Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Judy Is A Punk

Is that you Moz?
Trying to wrong-foot people?
And coming up with a few surprises, new, old songs, covers not done life yet?
It would be wonderful. :D :pray:

Money is an issue. So you are not wrong.
But it's not the only issue.
As an artist, a popsinger and leader, boss of the band he needs to earn money, making product or doing live stage-shows. Or quit.
There is the business side to it all.
As for your suggestion to put the written record online just for free, there is no reward for the invested time, creativity and money already invested.

By the way, anything you get just for free, won't be that much of value to you and would diminish your appreciation for his music or him as a person if that is not already the case.

We might not like it but the artistic merits and the money earned are connected and as an artist you want to measure it.
You want to know if it is appreciated what you are doing.
The only way to find out is to sell product and get on that stage and have that contact with the audience.
If it was all about money and money ONLY, he would already been doing life shows and selling albums with the reformed Smiths for a number of years now.
Reforming the Smiths is an obvious way to make big money, problem for Moz is that he holds the key to making the other members of the Smiths lots and lots of money, and he doesn't want to do that, wonder why?

Is that you Moz?
Trying to wrong-foot people?
And coming up with a few surprises, new, old songs, covers not done life yet?
It would be wonderful. :D :pray:
In fairness its a great set list, what with Bullfighter & Judy, just hoping Kids a looker & To give are added also, bring the house down!!

Com on hurry up ! Don t loose time for selfishes !!
You think the plane will wait for you just beacuse your name is Morrissey ??!!

Reckon that's Damon's M.O. Me reckon not sure if Uncle Steve has trained him to be stoned face and no emotion. Uncle Steve and Damon also never talk. Uncle Steve never has to give him orders. It's like he knows Uncle Steve's every move. Reckon if I had a male P.A. like Damon it would be top mental. I really like how he doesn't even have to struggle to carry all of Uncle Steve's luggage. He doesn't have a Linkedin and I know he is in high demand in LA. I'm just waiting for Beonsay or Jennifer Whorepez to steal him away.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom