Morrissey arrives in Mexico City again - photos

C8Rr5x4UAAExx-E.jpg

39814_gruporeforma.jpg

C8R5PZ2XUAIpPnK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about " who ate all the pies " or what ? :eek: Looking rather bulbous.
Sort him out Diesel, no more comfort eating for our Steven. Please remind him this Mexican fame wave is going to be very short lived. Back in the real world there is still NO recording contract to be had for a crashing bore like Steve.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

bullet proof vests ? I thought M's evil eye protection pin would be enough. Great shirt ! GO VEGAN! folks.

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
Me reckon private Mexican security. The kidnapping threat is real in Mexico because me reckon they know Aunt Nancy would pay any ransom to get her little tiger back to Malibu. Reckon no need because top shelf male P.A. Damon can kick anyone's ass. (arkse).

I know its nice to wear comfortable clothes while travelling but that outfit must be the worst yet. I'd prefer to stay hidden indoors than risk being seen in that. Oh wait: I am hidden indoors.

Oh dear Moz ! That little number your wearing is just horrid... your just to cool for that. Disappointed

Morrissey doesn't look well - its not about his clothes..

I know its nice to wear comfortable clothes while travelling but that outfit must be the worst yet. I'd prefer to stay hidden indoors than risk being seen in that. Oh wait: I am hidden indoors.

Well, it is not something he was very careless about in the past, to say the least and when returning back on LAX he looked very sophisticated in his Liberace coat. :D
But he might feel relaxed and not caring about it now.
By the way, he looked great on stage!
Maybe he did it on purpose, just to annoy the so-called self-righteous commentators. Wouldn't surprise me!
Cheers!

Morrissey looks very unwell. Having been a fan for about almost 30yrs - I am also insulted by all of your comments - Why on earth are you people on this website if you are not a fan? You get some enjoyment from insulting him? Why did you make the effort to sign up to this website?!

Don't bother responding - you people in your bedsits and sad existences - you are the people that he has been talking to/reaching out to for all of these years. I am disconnecting now from this sad website and will just read True to You: A Morrissey Zine. So don't bother responding with all of your typical vitriol - I am now off line. You probably have never even seen him play live.

I've no doubt the rotundness is that he's wearing a kevlar vest. Its pretty lawless down there and even being surrounded by an army of goons is no guarantee of ones safety.

Morrissey looks very unwell. Having been a fan for about almost 30yrs - I am also insulted by all of your comments - Why on earth are you people on this website if you are not a fan? You get some enjoyment from insulting him? Why did you make the effort to sign up to this website?!

Don't worrie.
The photos on the airport are misleading.
Did you see the footage of his concert in Monterey as well as Mexico city?
He looked very much okay to me and stylish too.
And on top of it all.
Forget about the bullshitposters, don't let their nasty comments ruin your pleasure! :thumb:

He looks the best when he doesn't try too hard. I like the youthful, casual look much better than the starchy, over the top embroidery outfits and what not. He looks great and youthful.

I don`t think Morrissey looks unwell.I like his casual look.I actually think he looks pretty good.

Well he has a thing for ivory coloured jackets. This jacket looks very much the same as the one worn in 2013 at the book signing in Stockholm in 2013. Only the label on the pocket is missing or perhaps has come off. I'm sure there was a thread about this jacket. It's infamous.

4888a237841084178fdc6ec4a6ea0b6f.jpg

Well he has a thing for ivory coloured jackets. This jacket looks very much the same as the one worn in 2013 at the book signing in Stockholm in 2013. Only the label on the pocket is missing or perhaps has come off. I'm sure there was a thread about this jacket. It's infamous.

Minor detail but the 2013 book signing was in Gothenburg, not Stockholm.

On a clear day you can see Diesel Stud-Well in the background ! :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom