Morrissey arrives in Lima, Peru and meets fans - Terra TV video

Good to see people come to the airport to welcome Him

[ps, no Edward Snowden was in the airplane, europe people will understand as the Peruan president
was in Russia, and the airplane where the predident wanted to fly to Peru, and was hold in Austria cause France and Portugal
didn't let the airplane fly over their land because they thought Snowdon was probaly on board, which He was not, Obama seems angry about it Wiki leak and tyries to silence Snowden , and get him to justice in the USA, Andrew still seems to be on Moscow Airport]]

Last edited:
Good to see people come to the airport to welcome Him

[ps, no Edward Snowden was in the airplane, europe people will understand as the Peruan president
was in Russia, and the airplane where the predident wanted to fly to Peru, and was hold in Austria cause France and Portugal
didn't let the airplane fly over their land because they thought Snowdon was probaly on board, which He was not, Obama seems angry about it Wiki leak and tyries to silence Snowden , and get him to justice in the USA, Andrew still seems to be on Moscow Airport]]

I am starting to understand why people gave you shit the years before. You really are dumb as f***, aren't you? It was the Bolivian president and Snowdon went missing, he is not at the Moscow Airport anymore.

And people in Peru were manipulated into screaming when Morrissey arrived at the airport. How were they manipulated? Barriers were put up. The same happened last year. They were the only ones who were faced with barriers at the airport and screamed. Whenever he arrived at another airport and there were no barriers anywhere, people didn't scream but asked him for autographs right away. People at the airport in Peru could not do this. They gave him the rock star feeling however that he so much loves. The images that he so much needs. Same proceedure as last year again at that hotel. Same hotel, barriers again. And they stand there as if they were ordered and have their stuff signed and he again gets his rock star images that he so desperately wants and needs. I bet this proceedure is well known in Peru as well as in the concert organising world and the very reason why Morrissey starts his South American tour off at Peru. The images.

I am starting to understand why people gave you shit the years before. You really are dumb as f***, aren't you? It was the Bolivian president and Snowdon went missing, he is not at the Moscow Airport anymore.

And people in Peru were manipulated into screaming when Morrissey arrived at the airport. How were they manipulated? Barriers were put up. The same happened last year. They were the only ones who were faced with barriers at the airport and screamed. Whenever he arrived at another airport and there were no barriers anywhere, people didn't scream but asked him for autographs right away. People at the airport in Peru could not do this. They gave him the rock star feeling however that he so much loves. The images that he so much needs. Same proceedure as last year again at that hotel. Same hotel, barriers again. And they stand there as if they were ordered and have their stuff signed and he again gets his rock star images that he so desperately wants and needs. I bet this proceedure is well known in Peru as well as in the concert organising world and the very reason why Morrissey starts his South American tour off at Peru. The images.

Celibate's a good contributor to this site. You're anonymous and beyond boring. Who gives a bloody f*** about barriers at the airport.

He looks handsome, confident and happy! I wonder what he's doing with his week in Peru before the shows begin.

Eat some fried guinea pig and get his photo taken at Paddington Bear's birthplace somewhere in deepest, darkest Peru.

there never was and never will be a god,but there will always be a morrissey : )) this has made me happy to see him back.
please play uk this year moz

there never was and never will be a god,but there will always be a morrissey : )) this has made me happy to see him back.

There is a very good chance there will be UK gigs this year :)

Why is it that your "Morrissey" meets and signs / gives a different approach to interviews on certain legs of tours and countries

Is it because he takes advantage when he needs to ? Like his alter ego "Ste-Mo" ? 'Who goes where he is needed'

When will he get grip and learn what a cock he is and how we can all see him on our laptops with our OWN eyes behaving like a right bellend.

Benny-the-Butcher

that one chick bought the viva hate remaster lp. seriously he should have at least signed that, because she was probably in small company of people who bought that.

He looks healthy and happy. Boyfriend hiding in the background again though - talk about 95% public image etc!

What do you mean about the public image?

We don't know if he's the boyfriend. He is employed by Morrissey, he may be the boyfriend as well but that far from a confirmed fact. I've only heard it on this website from posters who were speculating. I'm just saying.

Yeah I noticed my point about Bolivian president a few hours later, yes I should've checked better, sorry

Whatever one thinks of me, you now for instance, is not apropriate, I come here for Morrissey news, or The Smiths

being 48, I think you might sweep the sit of your screen, cause I don't know what yer talking about

I know my faults, and poor grammar, and you might get some NHS specs 'cause making a joke of myself is just a part of
being celibate

ta

He looks healthy and happy. Boyfriend hiding in the background again though - talk about 95% public image etc!

He's not the boyfriend. He is morrissey's assistant and hair cutter person. He's very straight. There are many female fans he's taken advantage of. He's as thick as a brick to. Pretty but dumb dumb dumb.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom