Morrissey arrives in Lima, Peru and meets fans - Terra TV video

Saw this footage a few days ago on Facebook. Thanks to Morrissey News for actually giving us some news! Solow has become so slow. And full of trolls. I will be keeping a closer eye on Facebook for my Morrissey News from now on!

Well I wouldn't exactly call that "meets fans".

"BREAKING NEWS: EGYPT’S MILITARY OUSTS MORSI"

Glad he was able to get to Peru! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this footage a few days ago on Facebook. Thanks to Morrissey News for actually giving us some news! Solow has become so slow. And full of trolls. I will be keeping a closer eye on Facebook for my Morrissey News from now on!

I was going to ask you where you saw this on FaceBook because Morrissey Offical had not been updated since 8 APR...but I found it and LIKED the page. Thanks!

I like the no-shirt-under-the-track-suit-jacket look... very '70s-era Tony Curtis.

It's more like fans at the airport carrying 12" LPs and VHS cassettes while Moz walks by giving a quick salute. LOL.

There's a video of him signing stuff for five minutes somewhere. He's putting in his time. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies , gentlemen lets stop any neg hurtful comments re morrissey, the man needs you, that beautiful man,
I hope he smashes it opening night, his vocal is off the charts in I know its over

He can't stop and sign some autographs? What's the big hurry?

He just got off a plane, he probably had to drop the kids off at the pool, cut him some slack! THey'll be at the show. Jeez.

4ee0725f47f3c6daff44241c074450b4.jpg

aeabf2af80863039d4ef30741c3c879e.jpg

Moz signing autographs outside his hotel in Lima Tuesday night. These were reposted on AYNIM.

- - - Updated - - -

:love:He looks amazing! I love him in the fitted black (or navy?) shirt

- - - Updated - - -

He probably arrived early to get adjusted to the higher altitude.

Makes sense. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom