Morrissey arrives in Belgrade - Blic

Nikola writes:

Here's the latest update - he's in Belgrade, arrived alone on a REGULAR flight from London....Ah those lucky lucky people that were on THAT flight.....

Morisi stigao u Beograd! - Blic (Serbian)

Photo: D.Goll

547856_morisi01-foto-dimitrije-goll_f.jpg

He flies commercial- first class. A private jet would be out of his means, especially considering he doesn't have a record deal. He pays for the tour travel.

Only proper pop-stars like Taylor Swift can waste carbon on a private plane. Still, no problem for Morrissey travelling on a regular flight as I doubt anyone on board a plane from London to Belgrade would have a clue who he is. Other than the steward/ess. I wonder if he chose a vegan or veggie in-flight meal? Maybe 'cheese gougons'?

best
BB

Everything You Need to Know About Taylor Swift’s Private Jet: From the Significance of “13” to Who Flies With Her

Only proper pop-stars like Taylor Swift can waste carbon on a private plane. Still, no problem for Morrissey travelling on a regular flight as I doubt anyone on board a plane from London to Belgrade would have a clue who he is. Other than the steward/ess. I wonder if he chose a vegan or veggie in-flight meal? Maybe 'cheese gougons'?

best
BB

Everything You Need to Know About Taylor Swift’s Private Jet: From the Significance of “13” to Who Flies With Her

Funny how people with no talent like Taylor Swift have masses of fans. Just goes to show how the general public hasn't a clue what good music is.

best
BB

I was on the same flight as him before, back in 2006 I believe. He was in fact given a meal, but he declined it. His name was also in fact printed on the little white sticker airlines use for special meals when someone has made a request for one (I went back to the galley and had a quick spy). I don't think he ate anything on that flight at all from where I was sitting actually.

Thanks for posting. These are great. He looks genuinely happy, yet ready to dash out of there. Can't wait to hear about the show tonight.

Indeed so, although it does feel a little uncomfortable to be getting so close behind him, was that really necessary? He must feel stalked sometimes by well-meaning people who don't intend it.

Jay

I was on the same flight as him before, back in 2006 I believe. He was in fact given a meal, but he declined it. His name was also in fact printed on the little white sticker airlines use for special meals when someone has made a request for one (I went back to the galley and had a quick spy). I don't think he ate anything on that flight at all from where I was sitting actually.

The cool thing is if you get a special meal, like I do (vegan), you get your meal first. Some airlines do have good food.

Did it say Steven on the label?

Indeed so, although it does feel a little uncomfortable to be getting so close behind him, was that really necessary? He must feel stalked sometimes by well-meaning people who don't intend it.

Jay

Sometimes I'll go out and my mind will be thinking about stuff and it takes a lot of energy just to smile and nod at strangers I'm forced to interact with (people who open the door or cashiers, etc) Imagine having to smile and wave knowing that the FOOTAGE being recorded is going to be seen and analyzed by others, he has to look grateful and happy when all he wants to do is get back to the hotel room so he can take a shit and a shower.

Funny how people with no talent like Taylor Swift have masses of fans. Just goes to show how the general public hasn't a clue what good music is.

t. swift will be succeeded by another similar product and he will be remembered - great difference...

p.s. i'm going to 'belexpo centar' now :)

Jay

I was wondering that, too. I couldn't follow him like that. I'd have been pleased with just a simple hello/handshake and I doubt I could have held a camera that well without dropping it as he walked by. But, they are excited and he's pleased they love him. In the end, it's all good :)

I know! It's awful, isn't it? At least we can all congratulate ourselves on being 'fans' of 'good music' by listening to Morrissey. Thank goodness Morrissey isn't a global star as that would indicate rubbishness. Funny how he constantly complains that he is stuck with a micro-fanbase though, isn't it?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Jay

LOL! What? People who 'stalk' but remain unaware that their behaviour fits that descriptor? I wonder what CG makes of your comment? She is NOT a stalker, mind you. Just a 'fan'.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I'll go out and my mind will be thinking about stuff and it takes a lot of energy just to smile and nod at strangers I'm forced to interact with (people who open the door or cashiers, etc) Imagine having to smile and wave knowing that the FOOTAGE being recorded is going to be seen and analyzed by others, he has to look grateful and happy when all he wants to do is get back to the hotel room so he can take a shit and a shower.

I know! It's almost as if he's as famous as Kate Middleton, isn't it? It must have been an ordeal landing at Belgrade. I think the Serbian police were negligent in failing to protect him from the vast multitudes there to greet him. *rollseyes*

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

t. swift will be succeeded by another similar product and he will be remembered - great difference...

p.s. i'm going to 'belexpo centar' now :)

He will be remembered until his fans also kick the bucket. Then he'll be forgotten. I hope you get at least 5 songs tonight.

best
BB

1. He will be remembered until his fans also kick the bucket. Then he'll be forgotten.

2. I hope you get at least 5 songs tonight.

best
BB

1. as byron, wilde, shelley, yeats, keats&co.

2. i have 'got' the experience i never had in my life - it lasted about hour and a half. and it's got nothing to do with a music but with the sincerety.

apart from the fact that his band gave good/excellent/rumbling performance.

i want you to 'get' same in the future, when you let yourself and open the heart.

best.

p.s. i have nothing against t. swift but think she is one of the many...

The cool thing is if you get a special meal, like I do (vegan), you get your meal first. Some airlines do have good food.

Did it say Steven on the label?

I actually don''t remember for sure. I think its just has the first initial, and said something like "S Morrissey, 3A," or whatever the seat was. I think that the meal did in fact go to some other passenger in the end, after they asked if there was a veg meal left.

10842699_888823574496382_218186900_n.mp4_000007107.jpg

That was me shaking hands with Morrissey... And dear God, what a soft and warm hand he have... I was lost for words... :)

Attachments

• 10842699_888823574496382_218186900_n.mp4_000006973.jpg
    10842699_888823574496382_218186900_n.mp4_000006973.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: Morrissey arrives in Belgrade - Blicw

Why did you feel the need to follow him with a camera?

That was another guy with a camera, I don't know him. I just want to shake his hand, that's all. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom