Morrissey arrives in Belgrade - Blic

Nikola writes:

Here's the latest update - he's in Belgrade, arrived alone on a REGULAR flight from London....Ah those lucky lucky people that were on THAT flight.....

Morisi stigao u Beograd! - Blic (Serbian)

Photo: D.Goll

547856_morisi01-foto-dimitrije-goll_f.jpg

yeah ill stop worrying a bit as he does look healthier. i had my wife look at some of them, the photos, as he didnt look healthy in some of them and shes as medical practitioner and so i asked her. quiff does look in order

yeah why is he trying to dictate what words others can use. weird

So much for some of these rumour around in the Istanbul thread. Morrissey is in Belgrade, Jesse is in Belgrade, Matt is in Belgrade, and Mondo is in Belgrade. The only ones I haven't seen posting about being in Belgrade are Boz and Gus, but that could just because they aren't posting online as much.

Boz is Morrissey's musical director as well as one of the lead guitarists (the other lead is Jesse) . I don't think there has ever been a show since 1991 that Boz has not attended / played at.

Isn't he Momo in France?

Yes, it's his knickname but we do not modify the real name, "Morrisset" for example :D (some people have this last name in France, yes)

- - - Updated - - -

:)

because we write the way we pronounce

m-orry-ssey = m-ori-si

Ok, thank you, so it happens whith most of the names I suppose ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please read #48 of this thread

Very interesting to know Japanese and Serbian share the same linguistic rules.

Merci !

Jesse is currently using a 'dontbelievethehype' hashtag on Instagram.
I think it is safe to assume that someone didn't know as much as they thought they did.
A familiar theme recently.
I've never understood how supposition can mutate in to definitive rules to base an argument on.
Regards,
FWD

The someone who pushed and pushed this tall tale is a rumormonger and s/he played a large part in spewing that rumor around and getting everyone all flustered.

She/he is a "cold read" fortune teller with a mouth a mile wide and fat fingers in every social media corner and a phony who imagines he/she is part of the inner sanctum of the Camp.

The saddest part is that so many believed him/her. Pity.

It's a shame that Morrissey is still afflicted by that malignant growth (Jesse I mean). Maybe one day medical science will be able to seperate them and save Morrissey's career, but until then I wish him all the best at this troubling time.

morrissey could be among those on the first flight which will link two war-torn cities, belgrade and zagreb - after 23 years!

http://aviationtribune.com/airlines/europe/item/1735-air-serbia-announces-belgrade-zagreb-service

I don't believe he will travel on the day of his concert in zagreb....since beograd is about 3 hours long road drive to zagreb...i believe they will come in thursday by bus or something...i go often that road since i have friends in beograd....

I really hate when people shove cameras in his face and follow him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom