Morrissey - arrival in Buenos Aires (various sources)

45243_buenos_aires_airport.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time for Moz to shave his head and why men without a full set persist in keeping dead grey protein on their head is beyond me.
Beauty is skin-deep. Shaving his head will do nothing to abate the ugliness that’s permeated his soul.

Glad to see the jewellery has gone. This is the most nicely dressed I've seen him in a long time.

Lucky devils those who met him!!! I mange to just meet him once in 2002 with a friend backstage and I still remember how special it was. Very difficult that will happen again! I still keep hoping...

How fans manage to know when he'll be at an specific airport? I want to know the secret to wait for him when he comes to London!

How fans manage to know when he'll be at an specific airport? I want to know the secret to wait for him when he comes to London!

Not VERY difficult in this case... He had played in Asunción (Paraguay) on 5th December (it was postponed). He had to play in Buenos Aires (Argentina) on 7th December. We only have 1 airport for international flights in Buenos aires and ALL the passengers use the same door to get out of the customs section... so it was obvious that he was going to travel on 6th December... and there's only 2 flights. One of them VERY early in the morning (arriving to Buenos Aires around 7:00 am, which probably means having to be at the Paraguay airport around 3:am)... the other one in the afternoon. So it didn't take a "detective" to know exactly when he was going to arrive. There was probably no need of any kind of "insider" information (in this case).

Probably this same thing is by far harder in London. In Buenos Aires and under these circumstances it is somehow easy.

He could easily flight there the day before thought, but glad you have a crystal ball!!
In London is very hard, cause he usually comes days before to the country. So you never know when! Anyhow, I already met him. So, hopefully I might again one day, otherwise I'll treasure the memory of the past meet.

45243_buenos_aires_airport.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Did it shock you silly Steven - when on this wonderful forum dedicated and filled with free speech, you saw a photo of you-looking out of shape and put on this site (which is happily 100% out of your control) taken by an audience member, not quite Iggy on the cover of 'Raw Power' was it? Predictably you emergency diet, dress in black- you odourous fame seeking narcissist.

Did it shock you silly Steven - when on this wonderful forum dedicated and filled with free speech, you saw a photo of you-looking out of shape and put on this site (which is happily 100% out of your control) taken by an audience member, not quite Iggy on the cover of 'Raw Power' was it? Predictably you emergency diet, dress in black- you odourous fame seeking narcissist.

That's a bit harsh, isn't it?

When Moz lands and walks under a sign saying terminal he feels his throat cancer a bit more.

Moz to die in 2019, you heard it first from me!

Whenever morrissey walks into an airport he feels the love of the fans who have waited to greet him.
You obviously don't know what love is like, you poor wretch.
Love and Long Life Morrissey.

I ye reckon that Uncle Steve wants to take that Mexican dude behind Uncle Steve's right ear that looks like he is wearing a beret like Re-Run back to
Moz Angeles with him for the dominatrix sessions with Aunt Nancy and Linder. His mouth looks bigger than Jesse's so the ball gag will fit better mate inn n nn nnn n nn n din't in nn n it.

I ye reckon that Uncle Steve wants to take that Mexican dude behind Uncle Steve's right ear that looks like he is wearing a beret like Re-Run back to Moz Angeles with him for the dominatrix sessions with Aunt Nancy and Linder. His mouth looks bigger than Jesse's so the ball gag will fit better mate inn n nn nnn n nn n din't in nn n it.

For those overseas not familiar with his reference:

img_4715.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom