Morrissey appearance in London 26th Oct?

A

AnonyBoz

Morrissey will be appearing at the royal vauxhall tavern this Thursday as a special guest with the drag queen who was in his video. It's a rumour from a very reliable source at the moment.

Morrissey is gonna be appearing at the royal vauxhall tavern this Thursday in London supporting David Hoyle, the drag queen who was in the video for spent the day in bed. At the moment its a rumour but I have it on very good authority.

This rumor is SMOKIN!!!. I LIKE!! :dancers: :dancers: :dancers: And I've got the high-kicks and the bunny ears to get this party started. LET'S GET THIS HOT!!

He is finally going to a gay bar, enjoy Mozzer! HAVE SOME FUN!

Rifke you miserable Extreme Rabbit. Stop f***ing marking my posts dislike and be happy that there is such a nice rumor for change.

And go email Joey about the blue bathrobe again. IF he has it, he's not gonna send it to you just because you sit around marking my posts 'dislike', hmmmm?!!

Last edited:
Morrissey will be appearing at the royal vauxhall tavern this Thursday as a special guest with the drag queen who was in his video. It's a rumour from a very reliable source at the moment.

not 'drag queen'.

not too sure,with a week till the start of a tour I'm sure he will have other things to do at this time.

He might have been, but he's not now.

Well, a "Huge" 'International Superstar" is going to be part of the show - it would be a hoot if it was Morrissey but doesn't seem likely to me. Other than reading Proust before a Devoto show, has Morrissey ever made a guest appearance at somebody else's performance?

I hope he does go. Has he ever been to a gay bar? He would be the piece de la resistance and get all the winks from hot young men. Why shouldn't he go? The man deserves a decade full of crazy fun.

Spotted in Seattle:

Regards,
FWD.

He looks great and happy. I love it when he is happy.

Morrissey don't watch any strange videos while in Seattle. I heard The Ring was based on true events in Seattle area.

he will be taking in the sights in seattle over the next week,wonder if he will visit bruce lees grave while hes there,

Back
Top Bottom