Morrissey, Apollo, 19th March

What time is finish time likely to be? I've been shafted by train strikes so need to see if I can make a coach that departs from Victoria at 2200hrs...I'm not confident.

I remember turning up to gigs at 8pm and still managing the bartiers

Not just Moz

By pushing through or some other special tactics?
Just working your way through, figs we’re much livelier then.

Even in 09 I had seated tickets and as soon as Moz came on I realised I needed to be down the front, 2 songs later I was second row lol

Just working your way through, figs we’re much livelier then.

Even in 09 I had seated tickets and as soon as Moz came on I realised I needed to be down the front, 2 songs later I was second row lol
second row easy, first not so much

To get barrier, you usually have to turn up stupid early in the morning. Go in at doors, and you can often get 2nd row. I'm no longer sure whether queuing 12+ hours to get one foot closer to the stage is worth it.

I can't find any info regarding support, stage times, etc. Will it be the usual 30 minute music video compilation, and then straight into Morrissey?

Does anybody have any info on what time he will be on stage?
Train strikes tomorrow so need to get a plan sorted! Thank you

Sorry to be asking this again, but anyone got any updated info on what time the video will start and when Morrissey will be on stage? I see 8.30 has been mooted, but being a Sunday it might be earlier? What were the times for the other gigs on this tour?

Back
Top Bottom