Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

Re:Accommodation

I just made a reservation at the "Camden Lock Hotel" via laterooms.com. I know it might not be the best choice - the place looks rather tatty from the outside - but the price (69 GBP per room/night incl. breakfast) is reasonable for London and it's located right opposite the Roundhouse.

P.S. I need privacy, so a dorm in a hostel is not for me...besides i'm too old for that anyway *sob*

Last edited:
Re: Accommodation

I just made a reservation at the "Camden Lock Hotel" via laterooms.com. I know it might not be the best choice - the place looks rather tatty from the outside - but the price (69 GBP per room/night incl. breakfast) is reasonable for London and it's located right opposite the Roundhouse.

P.S. I need privacy, so a dorm in a hostel is not for me...besides i'm too old for that anyway *sob*

I'm thinking about this one too, but I'm too stupid to book. Do you have to call or can you book online? I'm confused as usual.

I usually live at the piccadilly hotel. I you live in a 10 bed dorm it's only around 15 pounds pr night. If we're fast, we can book a "morrissey ten bed dorm". I know it's not that near Camden, but it's very nice to live in the middle of everything when you have to stay there a whole week.

I live in Denmark, so I also have to order the tickets from "another country". I don't think it will be any problem :)

Am I drunk or is there possible to get a bed for only £12 on weekdays, that would be great since hopefully a day will look like this:

11:00 Wake up, eat "something".
12:00 Try to get a good place in the queue.
14.00 Lunch consisting of peanuts and a beer.
16.00 Supper; an apple and water.
21.00 Morrissey
23.00 After-party
03.00 Home to sleep

:D

If you are looking to book hotels - Travelodge has a sale on and on the 21st and 27th rooms can be had in London for £29.

Most of the other nights - £49.

Am I drunk or is there possible to get a bed for only £12 on weekdays, that would be great since hopefully a day will look like this:

11:00 Wake up, eat "something".
12:00 Try to get a good place in the queue.
14.00 Lunch consisting of peanuts and a beer.
16.00 Supper; an apple and water.
21.00 Morrissey
23.00 After-party
03.00 Home to sleep

:D

Where are you going to stay Chartres?

It depends where you're heading after the gig.
After 1:00 in London you have to travel by night bus which often does not run on time.
Although the weather in UK is milder than Sweden, better go back to hostel rather than partying.

Where are you going to stay Chartres?

It depends where you're heading after the gig.
After 1:00 in London you have to travel by night bus which often does not run on time.
Although the weather in UK is milder than Sweden, better go back to hostel rather than partying.

That place nobody's hero recommended perhaps, or maybe a shared room. As it is now I'm not traveling alone but with a fellow "light-fan".

Ain't there any reliable subway lines during night time? I'm not planning on partying every night but still I don't fly to London to sleep, 5 hours à night is all you need such a weekend. But the place I end up staying at is of course of great importance of what I can and cannot do.

London Underground is the oldest in the world, during 1980s Thatcher didn't spend any money for maintenance now all the Londoners have to pay the cost via ticket price.
Although you managed to find an accommodation near a tube station normally tube service finishes before 1:00.
You have to be careful where you stay.

I'm lucky to live in walking distance to Roundhouse (about 10 minutes by bus).

Last edited:
Believe me, the first time is marvelous although you get a little disappointed while you're there, but when you get home you realize how it actually were. It's just to much to handle at once.

so so true,
oh but the 'devastation' afterwards, i cried for 3 days!!!
it was the shock i think. of finally seeing/touching him etc, and then accepting ti had happened and may not ever again..
*tries not to cry now*
:rolleyes:

That place nobody's hero recommended perhaps, or maybe a shared room. As it is now I'm not traveling alone but with a fellow "light-fan".

Ain't there any reliable subway lines during night time? I'm not planning on partying every night but still I don't fly to London to sleep, 5 hours à night is all you need such a weekend. But the place I end up staying at is of course of great importance of what I can and cannot do.

I think you're right about the 12 pounds...the 15 is weekends :)

One of the reasons why Piccadilly is so good is that you can walk home, if you "party" (or whatever you want to do) in the middle of London and the hostel is open 24 hours, so you really don't have to think about getting home early.

Umm. What the resident Solo Slut doesn't mention, is that said Whore took 150 bones from said 'Asshole' before ditching him, so he ripped up her ticket. Before calling up her f***** ex-boyfriend who beat her to 'threathen' him, before slapping "Asshole' for saying he f***ed her. Nugz, who'll f*** anything, with her cankles, vericose veins, stretched out c*** and middle aged ass, is a sad, pathetic slut...

For sure you sound more like (you think) you are Rick James....
much moreso than Oscar Wilde!!!

I'm Oscar Wilde bitch... *rips ticket*

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure you sound more like (you think) you are Rick James....
much moreso than Oscar Wilde!!!

I'm Oscar Wilde bitch... *rips ticket*

for everyones info., "oscar wilde" (yes i could say your real name, but I actually have some class) is a very messed up person. he's upset cuz hes crazy obsessed inlove with me and i dont feel the same. so he feels the need to spread false rumors about me. thats okay. he's ugly and so is his momma.

p.s. I have a great ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
for everyones info., "oscar wilde" (yes i could say your real name, but I actually have some class) is a very messed up person. he's upset cuz hes crazy obsessed inlove with me and i dont feel the same. so he feels the need to spread false rumors about me. thats okay. he's ugly and so is his momma.

p.s. I have a great ass.

what a sad person this is, I wonder why ain't any moderator done a
thing already against this slander

a 3 day time out is at least what that person posting under 'Oscar Wilde''
deserves, and inmediately have to get another nickname

what a sad person this is, I wonder why ain't any moderator done a
thing already against this slander

a 3 day time out is at least what that person posting under 'Oscar Wilde''
deserves, and inmediately have to get another nickname

its okay. i just have to get as drunk as humanly possible. and ill be just fine. as always. im always fine.

its okay. i just have to get as drunk as humanly possible. and ill be just fine. as always. im always fine.

i was wrong. i lied. i made up shit. every thing i wrote was a lie. nugz is a lovely girl. a very smart, funny, upstanding american citizen. she's like beatrice arthur, just slightly not as as sexy. (that's not her fault. bea arthur is f***ing hot.) she rocks. even though she quotes dave chappelle too much (as most pathetic white americans do). she's a nice girl. and her ass is okay too.

Back
Top Bottom