Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

write a poem about it then:D

this is the best i could come up with

There is something I wanted to tell you, It's so funny you'll kill yourself laughing
But then I, I look around, And I remember that I am alone, Alone. For evermore

The tile yard all along the railings, Up a discoloured dark brown staircase
Here you'll find, despair and I, Calling to you with what's left of my heart, My heart, For evermore

Drinking tea with the taste of the Thames, Sullenly on a chair on the pavement
Here you'll find, my thoughts and I, And here is the very last plea from my heart
My heart. For evermore, Where taxi drivers never stop talking
Under slate grey Victorian sky, Here you will find, despair and I
And here I am every last inch of me is yours, Yours, For evermore

Your leg came to rest against mine, Then you lounged with knees up and apart
And me and my heart, we knew, We just knew, For evermore

Where taxi drivers never stop talking, Under slate grey Victorian sky
Here you'll find, my heart and I, And still we say come back, Come back to Camden
And I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good

Buying any drugs on the streets of Camden is a bad idea, I never got a good deal there. Vauxhall, different story.

I heard 3300, but that could be wrong...it is small though, it is known as a good, small venue. As for the package, who knows? I would imagine there would be though, I have no experience of this matter...neither does Morrissey, as it happens. It is gonna be really special though, this much I do know.

I can't believe that he won't extend it though, he is deffo gonna do Manc and elsewhere too...it's gonna be a skint year, I can sense it. But I don't care, he is really worth it.

I am guessing he will do one, but who knows? I paid £30 for Gmex, so I can only guess it will be similar. Are you flying over just for this? How exciting, I can honestly say I am totally buzzing from this news...more so than any event from my personal life I can think of in years. How depressing is that?

I am guessing he will do one, but who knows? I paid £30 for Gmex, so I can only guess it will be similar. Are you flying over just for this? How exciting, I can honestly say I am totally buzzing from this news...more so than any event from my personal life I can think of in years. How depressing is that?

it may be depressing from a rational point of view but i am totally with you on that one... so at least you have company!

Yeah well, I guess I am going to go there for this. I know a couple of people there and one of them is bound to put me up.

I am also planning a trip to Fiji in Dec and one to India in Feb... These dates happen to fall right in the middle - when I was anyway planning to just be sitting around in NY doing nothing feeling rather tired and low from the cold weather... which I am not so fond of.

I think I might re-arrange my flight plans so that I head off to india directly from the UK... as it is already halfway there.

It's been quite some time since I have taken a vacation and there is not much work for me here in the winter... so I suppose I am again succumbing to the extreme tides and winds that seem to dominate my life. Perhaps this time I am doing so with good timing, as I worked hard all season and have jobs booked for spring.

when I go... I really go... and it seems that I will be going all winter... non-stop.

i am not confirmed yet. I need to contact people i know and confirm a place to crash. With london prices, I am afraid it would be a poor decision for me to go if I have to pay for hotel.

I just think it's great he is doing this in London, I am so pleased to see this happen. We are so fortunate to have him as our top pop star, we really are lucky. I am so desperate to see him it's laughable. I have never been there, but I have heard the venue is really small and intimate! It is gonna be wicked, I can feel it in my bones. We are lucky fans.

I just think it's great he is doing this in London, I am so pleased to see this happen. We are so fortunate to have him as our top pop star, we really are lucky. I am so desperate to see him it's laughable. I have never been there, but I have heard the venue is really small and intimate! It is gonna be wicked, I can feel it in my bones. We are lucky fans.

yeah, I must say that New York was amazing - truly magical. Morrissey (for me) shocked me with his authenticity and presence. I had no idea how amazing and inspiring - really moving- the experience would be. It had been quite some time since I saw him... I felt opened up through those nights. I know it sounds crazy but I needed that. We are lucky to be walking around on the planet at the same time as him... i would say.

I hope your feeling is right. Also, it will be nice to walk around london again...

Your words are very moving.

ummm, yes, definitely. cuz then one of the people who originally put in a shitload of money to get the apt in the first place, gets f***ed out of a proper reimbursement. and then, if that person needs to leave a day early b/c some asshole ripped up her sunday ticket, you could completely f***ed out of getting ANY money at all. :mad::mad::mad:

but no, im not bitter.

blah blah blah

Last edited:
What great news to wake up to!

But i wonder what the odds are that a northern tour will be announced i cant really afford london!

Please
Travel north from the south

Before everyone gets too carried away..... There are only 20,000 tickets on sale in total! _ You have to be able to get them first.

You can bet your money the ebay touts will get a 1000 or so of these and hike up the prices.

That leaves 19000 - I think that if he sells as a bundle you will be able to buy either all 6 or just one as by the time you are logged back in they will have sold out.

In 2004 he sold the MEN arena in Manchester in 30 minutes (17000 capacity)

If people think these are the only Uk gigs he will do all year then demand will be very high!

I can't understand why you American guys want to spend money coming over here when he has just spent a year touring there. Setlists will probably be the same as you guys have already had as we got a very ROTT heavy set in 2006.

Before everyone gets too carried away..... There are only 20,000 tickets on sale in total! _ You have to be able to get them first.

You can bet your money the ebay touts will get a 1000 or so of these and hike up the prices.

That leaves 19000 - I think that if he sells as a bundle you will be able to buy either all 6 or just one as by the time you are logged back in they will have sold out.

In 2004 he sold the MEN arena in Manchester in 30 minutes (17000 capacity)

If people think these are the only Uk gigs he will do all year then demand will be very high!

I can't understand why you American guys want to spend money coming over here when he has just spent a year touring there. Setlists will probably be the same as you guys have already had as we got a very ROTT heavy set in 2006.

No need for start panicking.
MEN Arena gig was one-off gig, that's why the demand was extreamly high.

Back
Top Bottom